Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 351

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-05-06 15:55:34
Yami: No, I mean another basement. When I fell through the floor from a trap, I felt something causing my spirit to jump about. The vibration was strong, but I couldn't see where.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-05-06 16:10:34
Diane: …a… another one?

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2009-05-06 16:22:54
Sabrina: It would seem so… *Has a stronger hold on Yami as he passed out so she picks him up*

Espeon: *Comes out of her ball* Lady Sabrina, what should we do?

Sabrina: Wait until Yami awakens. We'll need him.

????: Get them!

Sabrina: …! *The room goes dark then 5 second later the lights are back on but Sabrina, Espeon, and Yami are now gone*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Date: 2009-05-07 11:33:08
Diane: H… hello? Yami? Sabrina? Espeon? *Diane takes a step forward*

Date: 2009-05-07 11:50:33
*One of Yami's Pokeballs and Sabrina's are left*

Date: 2009-05-07 12:35:33
*Diane opens them*

Date: 2009-05-07 12:38:01
Fire Foxet: *Shakes her fur*

Gardevoir: *Looks about*

Date: 2009-05-07 13:01:36
Diane: *Standing there, looking helpless* Uh… I don't… really know… how to explain this… Yami and Sabrina sorta disappeared when the lights went out. They were gone when I could finally see again, and I found your Pokeballs on the ground. Oh crap, this is so difficult to explain…

Date: 2009-05-07 13:38:29
Fire Foxet: We must find them.

Gardevoir: They could be anywhere.

Date: 2009-05-07 13:45:08
Diane: Where to look, that's the problem. think we should split up and search?

Date: 2009-05-07 13:57:52
Fire Foxet: No point, as you're too much of a coward.

Date: 2009-05-07 14:18:37
Diane: Hey, I… I got Pokemon!

Date: 2009-05-07 14:23:50
Gardevoir: Only one and 2 glitches. Big wow.

Date: 2009-05-07 14:43:51
Diane: *Sends out Moon Angel, ICE and Glitchey* We have more chance of succeeding in a fight if we work together. But… we have more chance of finding them if we split up…

Date: 2009-05-07 14:48:46
Gardevoir: I've seen them two from my Pokeball, and they'll flee from trouble.

Fire Foxet: Let's go Gardevoir.