Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 282

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-11-15 13:20:17
*Moon Angel jumps onto Yami's shoulder*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-11-15 13:25:58
Yami: *Strokes her with his left arm as he sighs*

Date: 2008-11-15 13:28:46
Moon Angel: *Simply purrs*

Date: 2008-11-15 13:36:26
Yami: You're still a purr box.

(Hmm, weird. I just got pain in my left shoulder, when Yami has a broken right shoulder.)

Date: 2008-11-15 13:37:26
(I don't. Just a pain shooting through my right arm.)

Moon Angel: When am I not one?

Date: 2008-11-15 13:42:36
(I feel what Yami, feels. My right shoulder hurts, like hell. It's been hurting since I got up.)

Yami: I have no idea.

Date: 2008-11-15 13:44:19
(I've just had a headache since 5 PM.)

*Moon Angel playfully licks Yami's face, and seemed to be having one of her "cute moments"*

Date: 2008-11-15 13:56:56
(I've got a headache, I'm tired, my shoulders hurt, the injured side of my neck hurts.)

Yami: *Shakes his head*

Date: 2008-11-15 13:58:20
(Hold on a second… you hurt your neck? ow did that happen?)

Moon Angel: WHat?

Date: 2008-11-15 14:06:35
(It's the left side of my neck. I was at my other house, and my mother is a bloody worry wart when it comes to the cats, so me and my brother went out in the dark, to look for them in the back garden, and my flashlight, went off and when I walked went down a ditch, and it did something to my neck, so now it's still fucked.)

Yami: *Puts Moon Angel down*

Date: 2008-11-15 14:13:46
(Woah! You have TWO houses? Awesome!)

*Moon Angel walks off and bolts up a tree*

Date: 2008-11-15 14:30:36
(No, O don't. It happened at my OTHER house, 5 years ago then I had to move.)

Yami: *Lets Eve out of the cage*

Date: 2008-11-15 14:34:27
(Oh… But it'd be cool if you did have 2 though)

Eve: *Shakes her fur and walks off*

Date: 2008-11-15 14:51:24
(Not really. I could never go back to that house.)

Yami: *Sighs and goes back to the house*

Date: 2008-11-15 14:53:34
(Why not?)

*Diane was doing what she normally does. Sleeping*