Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 379

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-06-27 11:58:49
Kira: Someone is after me… Haunter, I choose you! *A Shiny Haunter comes out*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-06-27 12:03:58
*The guy shoots another dart through Haunter and toward Kira*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2009-06-27 12:23:58
Kira: …. Shit… *Looks down but it was caught so she loks up* ….!

Yami: *Has caught it so he drops it to the ground, broken* No one, and I mean no one hurts my Koroko no Tenshi!

Haunter:: What the hell was that?

Yami: Someone is trying to kill Kira. Sabrina, told me of Kira, in danger.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Date: 2009-06-27 12:26:53
???: Curses! Did he HAVE to show up NOW?

Date: 2009-06-27 12:30:13
Yami: *Turns around* Angel, are you okay?

Kira: *Hugs him*

Yami: *Kneels down as he's a bit taller then she is* It's okay, I'll protect you.

Haunter: *Looks about*

Date: 2009-06-27 13:49:52
*Something shines in the bushes*

Date: 2009-06-27 13:51:21
Haunter: Something's in the bushes.

Yami: *Turns around guarding Kira*

Date: 2009-06-27 13:56:43
*The bushes rustle, and fall silent and still as the strange guy hides behind the Gym*

Date: 2009-06-27 13:59:16
Kira: Weird, Haunter return. *Returns Haunter*

Yami: *Sighs*

Date: 2009-06-27 14:02:08
???: [size=1]Alright boss, release the Houndooms. [/size]

*About 20 Houndooms come out of the shadows and surround Kira and Yami, all growling*

Date: 2009-06-27 14:06:50
Kira: This isn't good….

Yami: I've had worse. Let's go, all of you! *Lets out his Pokemon*

Kira: …. *Lets out Haunter, Marowak, Luxie, Avia-Chan, and two of her Charizard 'Ms*

Date: 2009-06-27 14:13:19
*They all use Flamethrower*

Date: 2009-06-27 14:22:12
Kira: Oh, shit…

Yami: …

*Both Charizards pick them both up then they move into the air while all Pokemon moved out the way just in time*

Date: 2009-06-27 14:51:33
*They seemed to be under mind control by the way they were attacking at the exact same time*

Date: 2009-06-27 14:55:12
Kira: *Sighs* All of you attack!

*They all attack*