Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 51

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-02 10:51:48
ICE: *Disappears and ends up behind Kage* You call for an English teacher? I'm now one of the best. Oh, Its dark here. Might as well come by tomorrow. We glitches are fortunate to be able to… OW! GET THIS THING OFF ME! IT'S HURTING MY QUESTION MARK!

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-02 17:01:17
Kage: *Turns around* What are YOU doing here, you pesky thing?

Date: 2008-06-02 17:04:10
ICE: I heard you needed help with teaching someone English. Now, firstly, tell this Houndour to let go of me, and secondly, who needs to learn how to talk?

Date: 2008-06-02 17:07:35
Kage: That's my daughter. She's never seen a Deckmark before, and she's playing. Angel, come on. It's time to go to bed.
Angel: *Lets go and goes over to her mother*
Kage: *Lets her right onto her head as Angel appears to have lighter-ish black fur so Kage goes upstairs*

Date: 2008-06-02 17:10:04
ICE: *Turns around as he feels someone approach him*

Date: 2008-06-02 17:10:45
Zoltan: Oh, it's you again.

Date: 2008-06-02 17:22:02
ICE: Zoltan? You look different. Almost like you've been an adopted father or something.

Date: 2008-06-02 17:23:48
Zoltan: No, I haven't. She my sisters, and related ones, don't have sex, with their own flesh and blood. Some sick humans, do but not Pokemon. I've just gotten a little older, that's all.

Date: 2008-06-02 17:28:31
ICE: Yeah, I noticed your fur is going grey. Wondering how I got here? I teleported.

Date: 2008-06-02 17:30:55
Zoltan: That's just paint.

Date: 2008-06-02 17:42:34
ICE: *Looks around* I see no blood. When I threatened to paint you, you said you'd smear my blood all over the walls. How come whoever did the painting isn't in that state?

Date: 2008-06-02 17:44:12
Zoltan: Perhaps, it was an accident.

Date: 2008-06-02 17:51:09
ICE: *Laughs* Well, congratulations, whoever did that. You glad I learnt proper English, Zoltan?

Date: 2008-06-02 17:52:31
Zoltan: *Sits down* Took you long enough, you pain in the arse.

Date: 2008-06-02 17:59:57
ICE: Well, I pick up words as I travel. ????? 000 still is a pervert though. He taught me impolite words, and gave me alternate meanings for them. THAT was confusing. Hey, here comes Kage.