Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 124

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-27 01:50:33
Weavile: You make it sound like everybody is stupid.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-27 08:16:52
Aqua: Mike and Sneasel are.

Date: 2008-06-27 09:38:17
Weavile: James is hiding in the bathroom still.

Date: 2008-06-27 09:42:16
Aqua: *Shakes her head so she looks outside seeing no sign of either Mike or Sneasel so she walks outside and looks up at the Gym's roof as Yami is there, with a red glowing aura and his eyes wre glowing red* Oh, dear….

Date: 2008-06-27 09:45:39
Weavile: What's with him? Yami looks… evil.

Date: 2008-06-27 10:07:36
Aqua: *Sweatdrops* He…isn't. Uh, it's just if he gets angered too much, he will be like that. He has a dark half, it means that Yami, is himself, but he has a dark side of him. And when he's angered too much, his "darker side of him", takes over him, and will try to kill them who, pissed him off. But, he'll be okay, once he has calmed down. So, best if Mike and Sneasel, were in the house, out the way.

Date: 2008-06-27 10:13:54
Weavile: They aren't inside or outside.

Date: 2008-06-27 10:15:52
Aqua: [size=1]They might be out of Cerulean.[/size]

Date: 2008-06-27 10:22:35
Weavile: Maybe.

*Celadon city gym*

Mike: Erika, Yami went out of control. What is up with that guy?

Date: 2008-06-27 10:27:59
Aqua: *Looks at Yami, who's calming down as his aura is fading and the glowing is fading from his eyes as well*

Erika: Let me guess, you really pushed him too far, and triggered off a rarely seen dark side of him?

Date: 2008-06-27 10:40:52
Weavile: Is it me? Or is it colder than Snowpoint City here?

Mike: How did you know?

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2008-06-27 10:45:49
Aqua: What? It isn't cold.

Erika: Because a Rocket, did that, when Yami, was visiting here, a long time ago.

Date: 2008-06-27 11:00:53
Weavile: Well, to me, it feels that way suddenly.

Mike: Well, i kinda ran away because Yami went all evil looking.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2008-06-27 11:06:46
Aqua: Hmm. Yami's calm for now.

Erika: Sounds like you really pissed him off.

Date: 2008-06-27 11:26:40
Weavile: Yeah, for now…

Mike: All I did was say he was unable to rip out my soul!