Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 10

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-24 19:20:44
Yami: Your Houndour, is too small, and you are too young. Suicune. *Suicune walks in* Take them to the Pokemon Center, with Sandra.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-24 19:25:03
Carl: I have had enough of everyone saying I'm too young! I'll show you that even kids like me can do great things!

*Houndour barks in agreement*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Date: 2008-05-24 19:26:25
Yami: Your 7! *Sighs* Fine, if you both get hurt, it's your own damn fault. *Walks down into the water with it coming up to Yami's stomach* Suicune, you stay behind. Mewtwo, isn't here anymore.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-24 19:30:32
Carl: *Follows Yami as far as he can* Hey! No fair! You are taller than me, and can swim! *Starts carefully walking on the rocks at the edges of the water*

Date: 2008-05-24 19:31:51
Suicune: *Puts Carl onto his back* Stop annoying, my master, child.
Yami: *Sighs* I'm only here, because I heard something.

Date: 2008-05-24 19:34:54
*Rocks start to fall from the ceiling*

Date: 2008-05-24 19:36:53
Yami: Figures… Suicune, go! *Suicune leaves the cave so Yami, tries to until a rock falls and knocks him unconscious*

Date: 2008-05-24 19:44:59
James: That sounded like Yami! I'm coming!!! *Runs inside the cave, and finds Yami lying on the ground*

Date: 2008-05-24 19:48:47
Suicune: *Comes back* Don't be a smartarse. *Carefully walks in and blasts boulders away, with Hydro Pump*

Date: 2008-05-24 19:55:52
James: I'm not being a…

Date: 2008-05-24 19:56:42
Suicune: *Sighs and gets Yami out and walks out of the cave* You could of helped, other than standing there.

Date: 2008-05-25 03:41:13
James: If you weren't legendary, I'd… *Kicks wall*

Date: 2008-05-25 14:03:19
Suicune: Whatever. You going to sit on my back, or am I going to have to leave you here?

Date: 2008-05-25 14:06:44
James: Take me back. *Climbs onto Suicune's back, and falls off again* Sorry, I'm no good at this.

Date: 2008-05-25 14:13:37
Suicune: *Sighs so he crouches down so James is able to get onto his back so Suicune walks on the water again and he drops James off by Yami's house and Suicune goes into the Pokemon center*