Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 118

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-23 11:17:32
Yami: That idiot. *Gets up ignoring the blood running down his left shoulder so he opens the bedroom door and picks up the clock and smashes it so he goes downstairs into the kitchen*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-06-23 15:13:12
Sandra: *Is trying to block out the swearing by putting her head under a pillow*

*Absol and Houndoom were outside, trying to sleep*

Carl: SHUT HIM UP!

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Date: 2008-06-23 15:20:29
Yami: Mind telling me, what the hell are you doing up at this time of morning?!

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2008-06-23 15:34:01
Carl: Trying to get to sleep!

Date: 2008-06-23 15:35:56
Yami: James, it's way too early.

Date: 2008-06-23 15:46:31
Carl: Why in hell would he be up?

Date: 2008-06-23 15:48:31
Yami: *Turns around and fresh blood runs down his shoulder* I have no idea.

Date: 2008-06-23 15:51:27
Carl: Who attacked you?

Date: 2008-06-23 15:54:50
Yami: Darkness, jumped on my shoulder with his claws out, when someone left a fucking alarm clock outside my door.

Date: 2008-06-23 15:58:04
Carl: Sorry, the clock was me. James said, if I didn't set the alarm, he'd muzzle Houndoom and sell him on e-bay.

Date: 2008-06-23 16:01:24
Yami: Great… Now I've got a bleeding shoulder, and a wife who's unable to sleep great…

Date: 2008-06-23 16:19:23
Carl: Just clean the wound, apply some bandages, and then go back to bed.

Date: 2008-06-23 16:21:05
Yami: I can't sleep either.

Date: 2008-06-23 16:44:02
Carl: *Looks out the window* Looks like those two are happy. (Houndoom and Absol)

Date: 2008-06-23 16:46:51
Yami: *Looks out the window after dealing with his shoulder, so he goes into the lounge unable to sleep as he lays by the fire with his arms resting on a cushion and the back of his head resting on his arms looking at the ceiling*