Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 105

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-18 17:19:41
Kira: *In Pokemon* ('Cause, I'm not a Pokemon, and human's done chew on bones.)

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-06-18 17:37:19
Absol: Yami, what are we looking for? And why don't you like the fish I offered you?

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Date: 2008-06-18 17:39:09
Yami: Trying to find my wife, and I'm just not hungry, that's all… Hmm, she doesn't really go far on her own.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2008-06-18 17:52:14
Absol: Maybe you also don't wanna eat something that's beenin my mouth. As for Kira, sh probably passed us and headed back home.

Date: 2008-06-18 17:53:59
Yami: No doubt. *Stands up*

Date: 2008-06-18 18:15:23
Absol: *Finishes the fish and follows Yami back to Cerulean city*

Date: 2008-06-18 18:16:34
Yami: *Goes into the Gym*

Date: 2008-06-18 18:27:29
Absol: Wow, apart from us, the Gym's empty. Ouch! I stepped on something sharp! Glass! Broken glass!

Date: 2008-06-18 18:33:50
Yami: *Carefully picks up Absol and takes her into the house and Kira's there, in her Assassin's Creed outfit so she walks over to Absol*

Date: 2008-06-18 18:43:59
Absol: What? My breath doesn't smell of fish, does it?

Date: 2008-06-18 18:48:40
Kira: *Quickly pulls out the glass in one yank, and she puts a bit of pressuer to the bleeding paw, and when it stops, she carefully cleans her paw, and places a bandage there, and wraps bandages around the paw and ties it on top* Now, get Vanessa, to change the bandages, everyday, and keep the paw clean, and you should be okay. Keep your paw off the floor for a few days.

Date: 2008-06-18 18:51:38
Absol: Who put the glass on the floor anyway? And don't worry, Vanessa kept me healthy this long, I'm sure she'll manage this.

Date: 2008-06-18 18:58:40
Yami: Must of been when that Houndour, showed up. I'll deal with the glass, in the morning, seeing as it's getting late.

Date: 2008-06-18 23:33:23
Absol: Uh… sure. *Heads to the house on her three good paws*

Date: 2008-06-19 07:52:17
Yami: *Says something in Egyptian and goes upstairs to his room*