Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 19

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-27 03:09:54
Weavile: Thought so. You don't look like the type that reads often. I heard James was going to get all his Pokemon collars, whatever they are. I'd like one as well.

Sneasel: Me too!

Mike: OK OK! I'll try to find a couple.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-27 03:13:26
Yami: I still have a box full, in the basement, of the house.

Date: 2008-05-27 03:19:29
Weavile: Right. Go get them then, I'm not going.

Sneasel: Lazy butt. Hey, Human, I'll help you.

Mike: His name is Yami.

Date: 2008-05-27 03:22:05
Yami: *Narrows his eyes go he goes into his house and down to the basement so he comes back with two collars that look black, but around the back the black fades into an icy-blue color*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-27 03:30:23
Sandra: Nice collars. If I was a Pokemon, I'd definately wear them.

Date: 2008-05-27 03:31:31
Yami: *Stands up after putting the collars on Weavile, and Sneasel* Yeah, I keep all sorts of collars, downstairs. All colors, to match that Pokemon's Type.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2008-05-27 03:38:26
Carl: Think you could find one for Houndour?

Sandra: Your Houndour doesn't have fles, does he? Oh, Articuno made it finally.

*Articuno lands in front of Sandra*

Sandra: Hey, it's that new dress I wanted. Thank you.

*The Yellow Missingno Sandra has appears inside Yami, then disappears and reappears in front of Yami*

Sandra: Oh, Yellow, did you have to slightly glitch up Yami?

Yellow: Sorry. Not easy ending up exactly where you want.

Sandra: Yami, if you feel a little glitched, just look at a non glitched Pokemon in your Pokedex. Or, you could just see this. *Sends out an Absol wearing a dark blue collar*

Absol: Huh? What? Where am I?

Date: 2008-05-27 03:40:55
Yami: *Sits down in the grass and shakes is head* I'll shoot it, next time. *Takes off the black leather collar and rubs the back of his neck and puts it back on*

Date: 2008-05-27 03:43:50
*Absol sits down next to Yami*
Absol: Are you wearing a collar as well? It looks nice. Can I try it on?
Yellow: Hey! No fair! How come he likes you, and threatens to kill me?

Date: 2008-05-27 03:45:09
Yami: *Looks at Yellow MissingNo.* You tried to glitch me, you pain, in the arse. I've always worn collars.

Date: 2008-05-27 03:50:17
Weavile: Thanks for the collar.

Date: 2008-05-27 03:52:17
Yami: Your welcome, Weavile. *Takes off his collar and rubs the back of his neck with his collar resting next to him and sighs*

Date: 2008-05-27 03:59:43
Absol: Can I try it on? If you try on my collar (Which is this color) in exchange.

Articuno: Must be off. Got some more post to deliver. See you!

Sandra: Bye for now.

Date: 2008-05-27 04:01:09
Yami: *Gently rubs the bruising on the front of his neck* Hmm, weird… They weren't there before.

Date: 2008-05-27 04:04:26
*James returns, followed by Darkness, who was getting used to his new collar*

James: Trouble? I sure know I'm in some. My mother told me to return to Viridian city right this instant. Wonder how I'm going to do that.

Darkness: *Wearing his new collar* I hate this thing!