Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 32

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-30 04:00:18
*Houndour backs away as James approaches*

James: Obviously not tame then. Seeing as it's growling at me and keeping its distance.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-30 04:02:12
Yami: Ow..yeah, seems so. *Puts the glass onto his coat as a lot of them are nearly blood-coated up to the flat part of the glass*

Date: 2008-05-30 04:11:31
*Darkness breaks out of James's arms, and walks up to Houndour*

Darkness: Umbreon Umbreon, Umbreon. (It's OK. They're friends.)

Houndour: Houndour? Houndour, Houndour! (Really? I find that to be, rather impossible)

Darkness: Umbreon, Umbreon Umbreon Umbreon. Umbreon? (My master, James is one of the nicest guys you could know. Why don't you get to know him a little?)

Houndour: Houndour… (OK. If you say so…) *Cautiously approaches James*

Date: 2008-05-30 04:14:32
Yami: *Still sitting there pulling out glass from his feet*

Date: 2008-05-30 04:21:40
Darkness: Who broke the glass doors?

James: Oh, hello there. Aren't you cute?

Houndour: Houndour? (What? Me? No one ever said that to me before.)

Date: 2008-05-30 04:23:45
Yami: *Moves his right hand that's coated in his own blood and holds up the boomerang* Wherever this came from…

Date: 2008-05-30 04:28:03
*An old lady and her grandson come into the Gym*

Lady: Sorry. My grandson got carried away. *Looks at Houndour* Oh, so thats his is it Yami?

Kid: Give me back my boomerang, you fun wrecking adult! *Snatches it off Yami*

Date: 2008-05-30 04:29:59
Yami: Wait, how'd you know who I was? *Doesn't stand up but looks at the old lady and again pulls out another large part of glass* It'll take, my 2 weeks, to repair the Gym Doors, and at least 4 weeks, for my feet to heal…

Date: 2008-05-30 04:35:30
Lady: What? Don't you remember me? I battled you when you started being a gym leader. That was quite a while ago. Don't remember? I'll remind you. My name is Mrs Stone Hammer. Vanessa's mother. Surely she would have told you about me.

Date: 2008-05-30 04:36:56
Yami: *Stands up* Ow.. ..I don't remember her saying, anything about that… *Yami's Umbreon comes out of the house*

Date: 2008-05-30 04:42:05
Mrs Stone Hammer: Oh, I see. But I can't tell her off, because she's currently the almost champion of the Pokemon league, below some nice man known as Jimmy.

James: *Stroking Houndour, who seems to be developing a friendship with James* Jimmy? He's a friend of Diane, who's going to be here in a week.

Date: 2008-05-30 04:44:09
Yami: *Leans against his Gym* My wife, will be here, soon. Sinnoh, is along way…

Date: 2008-05-30 04:54:11
James: I think Diane will get here first though. She said she was only in Johto. *His phone starts ringing, making Houndour jump and back away*

James: Hello? DIANE? What are you doing on the phone? What? Shipwreck? Can't you teleprot with those glitch things you have? What? Unconscious? No fair!

Date: 2008-05-30 04:56:16
Yami: I'm sure Kira, can pick them up, with her- nevermind. I'll send her, Shadow Flame. She still has Char Hybird with her. *Shadow Flame walks out* Go and get Diane, would you?
Shadow Flame: Of course. *Flies off*
Yami: *Sighs* Tell her, Kira's Shadow Flame, is coming to collect her.

Date: 2008-05-30 04:59:45
James: You still there Diane? Yami's just sent a black Charizard to collect you. Don't move.

*Diane's yelling is audible through the phone*

Diane: WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING, IDIOT! I DON'T REALLY HAVE MUCH CHOICE, DO I?