Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 85

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-14 14:07:57
James: If he's doing that, then his next target will be Lavender Town. I suppose we'd better return this Machine part first.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-14 14:09:52
Yami: Why would he go there? All is there, is the souls, of Pokemon, who aren't in this world anymore.

Date: 2008-06-14 14:14:04
James: If I know criminals, he wants to ruing the graves of the dead.

Date: 2008-06-14 14:15:29
Yami: If he does that, he'll have an army of pretty pissed off spirits, to deal with. And they don't play nice.

Date: 2008-06-14 14:20:09
James: Isn't that just like Rockets… They don't care who they hurt as long as they enjoy doing it…

Date: 2008-06-14 14:22:47
Yami: Team Rocket, have and will always be sick bastards, enjoying other's misery, and pain, and suffering.

Date: 2008-06-14 14:36:43
Darkness: Don't you need to return that? Those electric Pokemon cn't run the generator for much longer.

Date: 2008-06-14 14:39:55
Yami: James, get going. I'll be at Lavender Town.

Date: 2008-06-14 14:43:13
James: Right. I just need a way of cutting down that small tree.

Date: 2008-06-14 14:52:25
*Fire Foxet, appears and she burns the small tree*

Date: 2008-06-14 15:06:54
James: Thanks. *Makes his way to the power plant*

Date: 2008-06-14 15:17:37
Fire Foxet: Your welcome.

Meanwhile…

*Yami, makes it into Levender Town, and goes into the Lost Tower*

Date: 2008-06-14 15:25:21
James: *Arrives at the power plant, and walks inside*

(I'll let you be the manager of the Power plant)

James: Who needed a machine part?

*The electric Pokemon stop providing power, as they are exhausted*

Date: 2008-06-14 15:26:57
(Why me? I've got to control Yami, and Team Rocket.)

Yami: *Looks about and gets chills down his spine when the spirits of the Pokemon are disturbed and are restless*

Date: 2008-06-14 15:31:18
(OK then)

Manager: You found my machine part? Wait…. how do I know you aren't just tricking me into handing you a TM?

James: Because, I just spent the last two fucking hours getting here!

Manager: *Takes it off James* Well, I don't have anything to give you. *Fixes the machine* So, get lost kid.

James: Suit yourself. *Walks out, then calls Yami*