Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 35

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-30 07:22:04
Aqua: Ugh.. The couch isn't water-proof!

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-30 07:26:10
Jacred: How are we meant to clean it then?

Date: 2008-05-30 07:28:49
Aqua: Somehow… *Goes into the kitchen and comes back with a dampish cloth and is able to wpe the mud away* Okay, now for the rest of the house, plus, cleaning that little buggers, paws. (I'll be going off soon.)

Date: 2008-05-30 07:32:00
(Yeah. You normally are off by now. I might do the same. I feel a little tired, seeing as I had a party last night)

*Houndour is on Yami's bed, scratching himself(So as you could imagine, his fur was getting pretty muddy)*

Date: 2008-05-30 07:36:41
Aqua: Okay, now where is that little, shit?

Date: 2008-05-30 07:40:05
Darkness: You hear that?

*The sound of muddy paws scratching fur was coming from upstairs*

Date: 2008-05-30 07:41:43
Aqua: ….Jacred, we're gonna need your help to bathe, the little bugger, before Yami comes home. If not, he's gonna be pissed.

Date: 2008-05-30 08:00:14
James: It's James. And I doubt I could help. Mike might though.

Mike: Might what?

James: You might be able to help. You're really good with untamed Pokemon, right?

Mike: Sure.

James: I need you to help get a troublesome Houndour bathed.

Mike: OK.

Date: 2008-05-30 08:01:32
Aqua: Right, sorry. Damn, bad memory.

Date: 2008-05-30 08:19:34
Mike: Where is the muddy fleabag then?

Date: 2008-05-30 16:17:41
Aqua: Follow the footprints, it's left.

Date: 2008-05-30 22:28:28
Mike: *Follows paw prints* Ah! Found you, trouble! *Goes to pick up Houndour, but gets bitten and scratched as Houndour tries to get away* Hey! You have no choice! Stop struggling!

Date: 2008-05-30 22:30:41
Aqua: *Is able to clean up the footprints and sighs* Pesky, little fleabag.

Date: 2008-05-30 22:43:38
*Mike struggles into the bathroom with Houndour*

Mike: Help me keep this thing from running away while I run the bath, OK?

Date: 2008-05-30 22:45:53
Aqua: *Uses Ice Beam to freeze its paws so it can't run* If I was a human, it'll be helpful.