Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 39

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-31 00:49:28
Aqua: I think it does, but I'll have to ask Yami, when he wakes up.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-31 00:53:27
Sneasel: *Comes downstairs* I could wake him up. Although it would require my claws.

*Weavile stands in the doorway*

Weavile: Isn't that just like my brother, to scratch first, and ask things later. He just needs some awakening, or revive. They work on humans just as easily.

Date: 2008-05-31 00:55:38
Lopunny: He'll wake up on his own. Besides, shouldn't Shadow Flame, of been back by now, with, Lady Diane?

Date: 2008-05-31 01:02:59
*The door gets knocked on, as Moon Angel walks in using the Pokemon entrance*

Date: 2008-05-31 01:06:28
Lopunny: *Gets up and walks out of the lounge and to the hall* Moon Angel?

Date: 2008-05-31 01:11:27
Moon Angel: *Looks up confused* Who are you?

Date: 2008-05-31 01:12:36
Lopunny: I am Lopunny. I come form Sinnoh.

Date: 2008-05-31 01:17:41
Moon Angel: Oh. I'm Moon angel. Nice to meet you.

*An Eevee walks in*

Moon Angel: And thats Eve. She's My daughter.

Date: 2008-05-31 01:19:16
Lopunny: You must be, Yami's friends.

Date: 2008-05-31 01:23:06
Eve: Mum, who's Yami?

Moon Angel: Eve, Yam is the human I told you about, remember?

*The door gets knocked on again*

Date: 2008-05-31 01:25:50
Lopunny: I'm one of Kira's Pokemon, I stayed here, to keep Aqua, out of trouble.
Yami: *Appears and he's awake with a bit of bruising on his forehead just under the blonde roots with a plaster to keep the cut clear from germs so he opens the front door a bit dazed but is able to shake it off*

Date: 2008-05-31 01:27:36
Diane: YAMI!!! *Gives him one of her death hugs*

Date: 2008-05-31 01:30:03
Yami: ….Would you let go? Your crushing me.

Date: 2008-05-31 01:33:21
Diane: *Lets go* Sorry. Moon Angel's been dying to see you.

Moon Angel: Eve, don't worry. Yami isn't scary.

Date: 2008-05-31 01:34:55
Yami: *Rubs his sore head* Your looking, good, Diane. *Looks down at Moon Angel* I see you've gotten more cuter.