Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 281

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-11-14 14:34:30
Yami: It isn't possible to unlock without the right key.

Kira: She's still going.

Yami: Kira, please.

Kira: I've never seen either punish Eve. I've punished her, yet  got bitten by someone for it. By not giving Eve, what she wants, isn't punishment.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-11-14 14:46:05
*Moon Angel seemed to be having a talk with Eve, in glitched. It sounded like she was telling Eve off*

Date: 2008-11-14 14:50:46
Yami: *Looks at kira, a bit confused*

Kira: You don't know, Glitch?

Yami: No.

Kira: *Sighs* I'll have to teach you

Date: 2008-11-14 15:23:09
*Eve lowers her ears as Moon Angel continues*

Date: 2008-11-14 15:25:50
Kira: Best if you got your shoulder, treated.

Yami: No, I'm fine.

Date: 2008-11-14 16:57:37
*Eve seemed to be trying to change the subject, and then Moon Angel smacks her on the face with her paw (No claws)*

Date: 2008-11-14 17:51:07
Yami: Why not go see Moonlight?

Kira: *Gives Yami, a key, then goes to visit Moonlight*

Date: 2008-11-14 17:56:13
*Eve curls up and looks miserable*

Moon Angel: Serves you right.

Date: 2008-11-14 18:13:43
Yami: See how simple, it is Moon Angel? Which Diane, WOULD listen for once.

Date: 2008-11-15 03:42:03
Moon Angel: Why won't Diane do that? It ain't hard.

Date: 2008-11-15 11:37:53
Yami: I don't know. Why for broke my shoulder, I'll never know. I can never understand that girl have the time. If she's too stupid to see how happy Kira, and I am, then she's an enemy. *Sighs* I've been with Kira, a very long time, no doubt long before Diane, was born and does she think I'm going to get up and leave Kira, just to keep her fucking amused? No. I'm not like that.

Date: 2008-11-15 12:25:01
Moon Angel: How'd she break it? She punch you?

Date: 2008-11-15 12:32:27
Yami: I can't quite remember, I must of hit my head or something I have no clear memory on what happened.

Date: 2008-11-15 12:59:05
Moon Angel: *Sighs*

Date: 2008-11-15 13:04:51
Yami: *Looks at Kira, who'd went back to the house and closed the front door*