Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 45

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-31 16:38:55
Yami: *Has his eyes closed as he appears to be in somewhat pain, from when he was pushed by an Ghost-Pokemon*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-31 17:04:28
Weavile: Sometimes, ghosts can get annoying. More so, than an ;M that plays tricks on everyone.

Date: 2008-05-31 18:07:36
Yami: I used to own a Ghost-type.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-31 20:47:00
Absol: Sandra's parents also have one. It can get annoying.

Date: 2008-05-31 21:35:43
Yami: I used to own, a Mismagius.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-31 22:34:35
Absol: A what? I've heard of Dusclops and Hauntr and their evolutions, but never a "Mismagius"

Sandra: Is it because its a Sinnoh Pokemon, and you're from Hoenn?

Absol: Unlikely.

Date: 2008-05-31 22:36:14
Yami: That's right. She was from Sinnoh, but I had to let her go for a while to help at the Lost Tower, in Sinnoh.

Date: 2008-05-31 22:43:46
Weavile: I've been to Sinnoh. Its where Master Mike got the Razor claw item.

Sneasel: Pity he only had 1. I'd love to evolve.

Date: 2008-05-31 22:45:21
Kira: *Picks up her bag and gets out an box and puts her bag back down an opens it* This? *Has a Razor Claw inside*

Date: 2008-05-31 22:47:53
Sneasel: Yep. That's it all right.

Weavile: You won't have much trouble telling us apart. I'm the one with the badly damaged eye, he's the one wearing claw guards most of the time.

Sneasel: Oh, shut up, brother!

Date: 2008-05-31 22:50:01
Kira: *Smiles* I picked this up, on my way back, here. I visited, Mike-Sama, and he gave me this as a leaving presant.

(Sama Mike - Master Mike)

Date: 2008-05-31 23:06:36
Sneasel: Just don't hurt anyone with it… unless its for me. Then, give it to me.

Date: 2008-05-31 23:08:50
Yami: Show some manners, Sneasel. Leaving presant? Leaving presant? Unless that means…
Kira: *Smiles* Yeah, I'm coming back home, to Kanto, in Cerulean.

Date: 2008-05-31 23:14:13
Mike: Huh? Who's leaving? *Mike goes back to wrestling a school book out of Houndour's claws*

Date: 2008-05-31 23:15:27
Yami: It means, that she's leaving Sinnoh, and is coming back here.