Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 55

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-04 21:47:40
Weavile: You sure you want to fully restore my sight? I mean, it says it could almost kill you.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-04 21:53:27
Yami: I've done this before. More than once, but I'll be fine, as long nothing, jumps on me.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-06-04 21:55:49
Absol: So, you wouldn't be very happy if I jumped on you. I'd probably knock you over anyway, Absol aren't what you'd call light.

Date: 2008-06-04 22:02:06
Yami: For one, I'm sitting down, two the spell, can nearly kill me, if someone throws me off, or distracts me. It's painless, the healing spells, it's a combined spell, where it'll take any pain from where I start to heal, Weavile.

Date: 2008-06-04 22:03:28
Weavile: And, where does that pain go?

Date: 2008-06-04 22:05:51
Yami: *Creates a small crystal ball with his magic* Into here, or sometimes the pain, goes into me, but I use this, to absorb the pain.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2008-06-04 22:12:22
Absol: *Jums on Yami, knocking him over*

Date: 2008-06-04 22:13:24
Yami: What the hell was that for!?

Date: 2008-06-04 22:25:23
Absol: There was a fly on you. I had to get it.

Date: 2008-06-04 22:27:04
Yami: *Says something in Japanese and picks up his book and Weavile and sits back down on the couch*

Date: 2008-06-04 22:34:05
Weavile: This was the page, right?

Date: 2008-06-04 22:41:53
Yami: *Reads it first* Yeah, thanks, okay now be still, as you can. *Creates the small crystal ball, in his left hand and has his right covering Weavile's bad eye and Yami, starts chanting in Egyptian, and the page lightly moves meaning the spell is now working and Yami's left hand glows red for pain, and his right dark blue for healing*

Date: 2008-06-04 22:46:55
*Weavile tries to stay still*

Date: 2008-06-04 22:52:51
*Yami is able to keep Weavile still, as Yami's left arm glows red as the crystal is also glowing absorbing the pain*

Date: 2008-06-04 22:54:50
*Absol watches with curiosity*