Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 207

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-09-21 14:40:38
Yami: James did. I wasn't even at home or even downstairs, when it happend. Fire Foxet, told me what happened.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-09-21 14:53:49
Mike: JAMES!!!

Sneasel: *Prepares to attack James*

Date: 2008-09-21 14:59:58
Yami: You two do whatever. I'm going to get these slash marks treated. *Picks up Fire Foxet and goes to the Pokemon Center*

Fire Foxet: Let me guess, it's that time of the month, for me to have jabs?

Yami: I'm afraid so.

Date: 2008-09-22 02:00:56
James: *Bolts upstairs*

Sneasel&James: *Chase after him, until they get knocked down by Darkness*

Date: 2008-09-22 10:46:37
Yami: *Sighs as Nurse Joy is treating the slash marks*

Date: 2008-09-22 16:16:34
*Sneasel and Darkness start fighting*

*James and Mike also start fighting*

*Both fights were ruining the house*

Date: 2008-09-22 17:58:50
Shadow Blaze and Suicune: If you fucking idiots, are going to fight, do that outside!!!

Date: 2008-09-23 01:39:39
*Sneasel stops, just before his claws strike Darkness*

Sneasel: Why should we?

Date: 2008-09-23 10:04:22
Shadow Blaze: I'll burn you to ashes, if you don't.

Date: 2008-09-24 09:55:34
Darkness: Hey, I'm not an idiot. Sneasel is.

*Sneasel scratches Darkness across the face*

Date: 2008-09-24 11:33:05
Shadow Blaze: *Grabs Sneasel around the throat and he throws him out of the house and bolts and padlocks the door and knows the door is too strong for any Pokemon to break*

Date: 2008-09-24 11:43:10
Darkness: *Shakes his fur* I'm fine. It's just a little scratch.

Date: 2008-09-24 11:46:22
Shadow Blaze: *Picks him up* Best if you get them treated.

Date: 2008-09-24 11:48:24
Darkness: I'm fine, really.

*Mike was strangling James, who kept kicking Mike in the balls*

Date: 2008-09-24 11:53:21
Shadow Blaze: Them two, are such idiots. *Takes him to the Pokemon Center*