Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 121

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-26 09:37:04
Aqua: Yeah, it'l depend how pissed off she is, if someone really pissed her off.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-26 09:50:21
Darkness: Let's seeā€¦ Sneasel set an alarm for 5AM, it went off on full volume, and then Sneasel stuck up his middle "finger" at Kira on his way out. How long do you think it'll take for her to calm down from that?

Date: 2008-06-26 09:51:57
Aqua: Perhaps, 2 weeks, and a day to come up with away to murder him.

Date: 2008-06-26 10:01:08
Darkness: She wouldn't hurt Sneasel, would she? Because Mike would stop her with a gun or something. I'm pretty sure of it.

Date: 2008-06-26 10:03:40
Aqua: Not unless, he want one pissed pg Pharaoh, on his arse. Yami, is highly dangerous. He's born with magic, so he can kill Mike, with just one touch.

Date: 2008-06-26 10:08:01
Darkness: Mike was raised by the mother of the Sneasel brothers. Or so Weavile says.

Date: 2008-06-26 10:10:28
Aqua: But, still. One harm, comes towards, he Mike, won't ever see the light of day again. Hell, Yami can rip your soul from your body, and lock it in darkness, for as long as he likes.

Date: 2008-06-26 10:12:51
Darkness: He locks their soul inside of me? Or does he lock their soul in an actual dark location?

Date: 2008-06-26 10:17:04
Yami: I rip your souls out, and I can torture, them so they feel nothing but agony, and I lock them away in a dark crystal ball, that only I can break.

Date: 2008-06-26 10:18:55
Mike: I'd like to see you attempt that. *Jumps out of Yami's way*

Date: 2008-06-26 10:22:38
Aqua: Don't dare him. And he will do it.

Date: 2008-06-26 10:26:22
Mike: How come? Why would he do it?

Date: 2008-06-26 10:27:26
Aqua: He never backs down from a dare.

Date: 2008-06-26 10:35:03
Mike: Oh, really? OK Yami, I dare you to suck your thumb while wearing nothing.

Darkness: That's just dumb!

Date: 2008-06-26 10:36:35
Yami: *Punches him at the back of the head*

Aqua: Tear his soul out.

Yami: *His eyes turn red all over and his arms glow purple*