Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 4

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-21 16:01:49
Suicine: *Walks out from the back and walks around the Gym and to Yami's house.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-22 02:45:10
Mike: Was that a.. No, it couldn't have been. I thought that kind of Pokemon was from Jhoto, not here. I must've imagined it.

Date: 2008-05-22 03:44:46
Suicune: *Turns around* You say something, Human?

Date: 2008-05-22 10:27:08
Mike: Woah! Awesome! You talk as well! Tell me, why are you so far away from Jhoto? did you move?

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-22 10:38:54
Sandra: Well Carl, we're here.

Carl: Where's here?

Sandra: Vermillion city, DUH! Where do you think?

Carl: *Ignores* Hey, Houndour wanna get something to eat?

*Houndour barks in agreement*

Date: 2008-05-22 13:34:17
Suicune: Maybe it's because I have a trainer.

Date: 2008-05-22 13:37:02
Mike: *Nearly passes out, but manages to regain control* How.. How were you captured? And by who?

Date: 2008-05-22 13:42:43
Suicune: The person who caught me, was a worthy challenger,and opponent. His Pokemon were quite powerful. *Looks to the Gym's door as it opens and Yami walks out* Here he is.
Yami: *Looks at Suicune* Suicune? You okay. *Walks over to it*
Suicune: I'm fine, Master Mutou Yami.
Yami: Haven't I told you, not to call me by my full name?

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-22 13:49:11
*Carl is running through Saffron city, followed by Sandra who is struggling to keep up*

Sandra: Carl.. you're… headed… the… wrong… way….

Carl: I'll be fine. Nothing to worry… *Runs into a lamp post* Ouch!

Date: 2008-05-22 13:50:33
Mike: So, this is the famous Mutou Yami. My friend, Diane has spoken of you. Stopped the Shadow Pokemon, did you?

Date: 2008-05-22 13:51:46
Yami: Suicune, go back into the Gym, would you?
Suicune: Very well…Yami. *Walks past Yami and walks into the Gym*
Yami: *Blinks and he turns around* Yeah, I did.

Date: 2008-05-22 13:56:10
Mike: That was cool. Saw it all over the news I did. How Old is Diane now? 16? 17? She looked 12 in the picture.

James: *Walks out followed by Darkness* For your information, Diane happens to be 15. If you want, Yami, you could talk to her on the phone.

Date: 2008-05-22 13:58:51
*Yami's house door opens and walks out is a large beautiful female Ninetales*
Fire Foxet: Yami, your wife, from Snowpoint, is calling for you.
Yami: Ah, okay, thanks Fire Foxet. *Walks inside the house*
Fire Foxet: *Sits down*

Date: 2008-05-22 14:00:47
*Darkness follows Yami, without permission*

Darkness: Wow. Nice place!

James: Hey, Mike. Where did Darkness go?

*Mike points inside*

James: Thanks.

Date: 2008-05-22 14:07:15
*A Vaporeon with an Umbreon jump from in front of the sofa growling*
Aqua: *Growling* Who the hell are you!?
Moonlight: *Is also growling* What the hell ARE yo doing in my trainer's house?!