Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 9

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-24 18:06:09
Sandra: Sure thing. *Falls off of Part of Cerulean cave* OW! My leg! *A bone is piercing through her skin*

Carl: AAAA!!!! BONE MONSTER!!! AAAAAA!!!!!! *Runs toward Gym, partially defying the laws of physics*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-24 18:14:36
Yami: *Puts Darkness on Suicune's back and gets it to take Carl back, so Yami recalls Shadow Flame, who comes back and goes into the cave*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-24 18:18:43
Police(All): Not another step you lot! Stay right where you are, and put your hands up!
James: *Groans* Always happens with me. I go somewhere with Mike, and the police give chase because they think red eyed people are evil.

Date: 2008-05-24 18:24:25
Yami: You forget, I am red-eyed! I don't have anything to cause my eyes to be red, I was born like it. Anyway, they are with me. I am Mutou Yami, Leader, of the Cerulean Gym.

Date: 2008-05-24 18:26:38
Police#1: We'll see what the court has to say about that!

Date: 2008-05-24 18:30:18
Yami: I'm fucking serious! Shadow Fire, take these guys, back the Gym, I'll get Suicune to take me back.
Shadow Fire: *Has the others on his back and flies back to the Gym*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2008-05-24 18:40:24
*Sandra is screaming with pain*

Date: 2008-05-24 18:42:45
Yami: *Looks up as Shadow Flame had returned so he picks up Sandra and takes her to the Pokemon Center*

Date: 2008-05-24 18:54:45
Police: Sorry Green haired freak. You stay.

Mike: Don't worry about me. I'll be fine.

James: OK. Promise me you won't try to kill everyone?

Mike: Sure. It's a friends deal.

Date: 2008-05-24 18:55:47
Yami: They have names, you know. Guys, just go back to the Gym, I'll be there shortly.

Date: 2008-05-24 19:05:26
Carl: *Ignores Yami and instead follows him*

Date: 2008-05-24 19:06:35
Yami: *Goes inside the Cave to block off the second entrance or find out what caused it*

Date: 2008-05-24 19:11:07
Carl: Hey! Is that the legendary Mewtwo that's rumored to live here?

Date: 2008-05-24 19:13:56
Yami: *Jumps as he was surprised and hits his head on a rock* Ow!! *Turns around facing him* W-what the hell are you doing in here!? It's dangerous!

Date: 2008-05-24 19:19:01
Carl: It's OK. I want to be here. Besides. Houndour will protect me.

*Houndour jumps at Yami and tries to lick his face*