Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 12

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-25 15:23:15
Fire Foxet: What the hell did you just say? *Is meaning James* I thought ICE, was bad at English. He's gotten better.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-25 15:24:25
James: ICE? Who's that?

Date: 2008-05-25 15:26:39
Yami: …Diane's Decmark.

Date: 2008-05-25 15:30:56
James: Oh, hope you didn't mind, but I took the photograph Diane sent you. See?

Date: 2008-05-25 15:31:54
(Ah, that's pretty cool. Nice work.)
Yami: Ah, I see.

Date: 2008-05-25 15:36:19
(Thanks. Took me a while to do it.)

James: Diane also got you this.

*The note said: Yami, I hope you don't mind, but I've given you some money to buy a computer. Glitchey is done with his little "problem" and I finally gained control of that Nidoking.

And at the bottom was this: My E mail address: Diane @ Hoenn Gym.com (Was the only way I could make it a non existent link)

Date: 2008-05-25 15:38:27
(Your welcome. Keep it up, and you'll be good as me.)
Yami: Hmm, I see. But, no point having something, if I'm not gonna use it. I'm at the Gym all day, everyday.

Date: 2008-05-25 15:49:09
James: What do you mean? Surely you could have some time to do stuff YOU want.

Date: 2008-05-25 15:52:27
Yami: *Rubs the back of his neck* At night, but… *Just lets that last part trail off and looks at the sky*

Date: 2008-05-25 15:54:28
*The phone rings*

Date: 2008-05-25 15:56:27
Yami: *Walks into his house*

Date: 2008-05-25 16:32:58
*Phone still ringing*

Date: 2008-05-25 16:35:10
Yami: *Says something in Japanese and bolts upstairs* Fuck sake… *Walks into his room and answers it*

Date: 2008-05-25 16:38:01
Jacred: Hello? Is this the pizza shop? I'd like one super glitch surprise pizza, a candlestick, and 7 boxes of flea powder please.

Date: 2008-05-25 16:40:05
Yami: Jacred, your insane. *Hangs up and walks over to his desk and sits down so he gets out a sheet paper and starts drawing*