Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 75

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-13 14:53:59
Mike: I used to take drugs.

Weavile: Yeah, and I caught you doing it!

Darkness: *Walks up to Aqua* How's it going?

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-13 14:57:15
Aqua: No bad. I'm here for my update for my injections.

Date: 2008-06-13 15:04:52
Darkness: *Shivers at the thought* Don't you try to avoid them or something? *Whispers* [size=1]I've managed to escape them for the past day, I hate needles![/size]

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-06-13 15:05:12

(Will you stop posting in my RPG's, as your not a member of the RPG.)

*Ignores, and waits for Mutou Yami to post*

Alright, I'm not letting that shit go by the wayside.
I don't give two shits whether or not it's an RPG, when an administrator asks you a question, nonetheless a simple question that wasn't even rude, you fucking show some respect and give a goddamn answer, even if this is a motherfucking RPG that is no excuse for that kind of shit, and yeah, Administrators are supposed to be equal to members, but at the same time you show some goddamn respect for the staff, you don't go on and act like a bastard because someone "isn't a member of your RPG."
There is absolutely no fucking excuse for that kind of disrespectful crap, I may not be a member of your RPG, but as such I have the power to shut it down if I feel it necessary, so how about you think about that before disrespectfully shrugging a staff member off.

Date: 2008-06-13 15:09:56
*Sighs* Fineā€¦ please, next time, yell at us through a PM or somethingā€¦

Date: 2008-06-13 15:11:27
Aqua: It's better than getting sick.

(Fuck sake, here we go again. You hate me as it is, so drop it. Yes, we go back and fourth 1 sentence, sometimes we do sometimes we don't.)

Date: 2008-06-13 15:14:55
Darkness: Still, I hate the needles. Always have, always will.

James: Aww, come on! It's just a little pinprick, you big baby!

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-06-13 15:15:03
Okay, y'know what? I view this specific drama as completely pointless.

What GARY_M_9 asked was slightly rude, because he's known to be in the anti-RPG side.

Yuzihax, I don't really believe the staff have that much authority to have respect. At least, I don't believe they should.

Date: 2008-06-13 15:20:12
[glow=pink,2,300]( :D finally! someone with some decent sense!)[/glow]

Date: 2008-06-13 15:21:55
(Yeah, thank you, Kyoukipichi.)

Aqua: *Shakes her head* It don't even hurt, that much.

Date: 2008-06-13 15:29:27
James: It's just like the time you ran into the wall. It only hurt for a few seconds, then you were OK again.

Darkness: So what? Oh, shit! *Runs as Nurse Joy gets the needles*

Date: 2008-06-13 15:32:08
Aqua: *Laughs and walks over to Nurse Joy*

Date: 2008-06-13 15:42:08
Weavile: It wasn't even your turn! It was mine! OK Nurse. Get it over with quickly.

Date: 2008-06-13 15:43:19
Aqua: Oh, be quiet you baby. I'm gonna go to the room where Nurse Joy, told me to sit, and wait for her. *Walk down the corridoor*

Date: 2008-06-13 16:08:45
Weavile: Hurry up, I don't have all day!