Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 58

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-06 23:15:21
Yami: Yeah, sureā€¦ James, do something. They are your Pokemon, right?

Kira: *Sitting on the stairs with the black sheets still covering her*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-07 01:47:49
Darkness: *Whispers* [size=1]I'm James's only Pokemon. The Sneasel brothers belong to Mike, who is in the bathroom.[/size]

Date: 2008-06-07 02:12:16
Kira: *Sighs* If they wake me up again, I'll murder them. *Stands up*

Date: 2008-06-07 02:34:45
Sneasel: *Finishes the cake* Nobody said you had to wake up.

Weavile: Sneasel, shut up. We're in enough trouble already.

Date: 2008-06-07 02:46:15
Kira: You both woke me up. You two were so loud, you could disturb the dead, in the Lost Tower, in Lavender Town! *Goes upstairs*

Date: 2008-06-07 03:00:35
Sneasel: Put me down police person!

Weavile: Please let go of me. *gets put down onto the floor*

Date: 2008-06-07 03:04:43
Yami: *Sighs* You can let him go, now. *The police person puts Sneasel down*

Date: 2008-06-07 03:10:35
Mike: *Returns from the  bathroom* What's been going on here?

Date: 2008-06-07 03:12:30
Yami: Your trouble making, Pokemon got in trouble, with the police.

Date: 2008-06-07 03:18:08
Mike: *Sighs* Were they being crazy again, or at one of them strip clubs? Or was it stealing again?

Date: 2008-06-07 03:20:33
Yami: *Leaning against the door frame of the staircase* Sneasel, was caught stealing I dunno about, Weavile.

Date: 2008-06-07 03:26:28
Weavile: I was not helping my brother. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. *Unsuccessfully hides the bra he found*

Sneasel: *Takes another bite out of the stolen cake he had*

Date: 2008-06-07 03:29:21
Yami: I think you two, need to learn, not to steal, nor go into strip clubs.

Date: 2008-06-07 03:37:14
Weavile: I didn't go into a strip club!

Sneasel: And I didn't steal anything! *stuffs the rest of the cake in  his mouth*

Date: 2008-06-07 03:41:54
Yami: Yeah, right.