Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 56

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-04 23:00:58
Yami: *Appears to be somewhat struggling, with the pain, as the Crystal ball, is glowing strongly, as Yami's snarls when the ball broke and the shards went into his hand as sweat runs down the left side of his face as he's breathing has quickened from the pain, as his body is now absorbing the pain, instead of the once crystal so when the glowing had stopped Weavile, was back to normal, able to see again*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-04 23:05:55
Weavile: *Helps Yami up* You OK there?

Date: 2008-06-04 23:09:16
Yami: *Is able to stable his breathing* I'm fine.

Date: 2008-06-04 23:21:00
Weavile: Just checking.

Date: 2008-06-04 23:23:04
Yami: *Starts pulling out the small glass shards* How's your vision?

Date: 2008-06-04 23:27:25
Weavile: Just like it was before I got into that fight.

Date: 2008-06-04 23:29:04
Yami: Good. Maybe now, your brother can behave himself, for once. *Stands up*

Date: 2008-06-05 10:53:26
Weavile: I highly doubt that. *Listens to the basement door getting hit from the inside*

Date: 2008-06-05 19:24:58
Yami: Better, let him out, before he wakes up Kira. *Walks out of the room and unlocks the basement door* Now, are you going to behave? I've restored your brother's vision, so next time your both going to claw fight, have claw guards on. *Closes the basement door and goes back into the lounge and sits down*

Date: 2008-06-06 02:57:00
*Sneasel walks over to the couch and presses a button on the remote to turn on the TV.*

Date: 2008-06-06 04:10:50
Yami: *Appears to be sitting at the coffee table, pulling out or finding any shards of glass in his hand, so when it was all gone there was about 12 small shards sitting on the table on a cloth covered in blood, as Yami's left hand from all over the palm and up to the fingers are cuts or small wounds where the glass was and he appears to be cleaning the hand before he can add anything to the wounds*

Date: 2008-06-06 10:29:52
Mike: Ouch! That looks painful! Now you know not to hold broken glass.

Date: 2008-06-06 19:27:01
Yami: It wasn't broken, at the time. I was helping your Weavile, and now he's back to normal, and his brother needs to learn to control his temper, and not to fight without claw guards. *Once his hand was all clean he has a bandage over the bad areas and carefully wraps bandages around his back hand*

Date: 2008-06-06 21:10:21
Mike: Hmm… speaking of Sneasel and Weavile, where are those two?

Date: 2008-06-06 22:09:26
Yami: *Looks up* I thought Weavile, was on the couch behind me, and Sneasel, was here… *Stands up*