Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 20

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-27 04:05:59
Yami: Quit your bitching, Darkness. I can fly you back there.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-27 04:14:38
James: I just don't want to face my mother. I kind sneaked out of my room when I was grounded, and never went back. Even after becoming a trainer.

*Darkness is still trying to remove his collar*

Date: 2008-05-27 04:16:02
Yami: *Sighs* I can try explaining to her. *Picks up his collar and puts it back on but narrows his eyes in pain when he touched the sore areas on his neck*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-27 04:24:44
Absol: Maybe you shouldn't wear that for a while. At least until your neck gets a little better.

Date: 2008-05-27 04:27:44
Yami: I'll be okay. Could of been where, someone, or something, was able to drag me by my collar, causing the metal to press into my neck, slowly crushing me.

Date: 2008-05-27 04:35:22
James: Ouch! That must've hurt.

*Darkness is now trying to scratch the collar off*

Mike: *Sighs* Do they usually do this on the first day of wearing a collar?

Date: 2008-05-27 04:37:37
Yami: Oh, yeah it hurt. I was bleeding, for an hour. Sneasel, and Weavile, are fine with theirs.

Date: 2008-05-27 04:40:56
*Weavile and Sneasel look at each other*

Sneasel: Well, you are the older brother. You try explaining to that Umbreon thing.

Weavile: But you're better with the words.

Darkness: Must… remove… horrible…. collar….

Date: 2008-05-27 04:43:36
Yami: *Looks up at the sky as it's dusk-time* Hmm, it'll be dark soon.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-27 04:57:47
Absol: Is that bad? Also, could you tell tht wimp of an Umbreon that collars are far from unpleasant.

Sandra: You were just the same.

*Absol goes all shy and pushes Yami onto his feet*

Date: 2008-05-27 05:01:15
Yami: Darkness, stop. They aren't as bad as you think they are. See, I'm wearing a collar, and you don't see me, acting like you are. The collar, suits you, and it shows you that you have a trainer, and won't get mistaken, for a wild Pokemon.

Date: 2008-05-27 05:04:54
Darkness: But I hate collars! They feel so unnatural.

Date: 2008-05-27 05:06:35
Yami: You'll get used to it.

Date: 2008-05-27 05:14:04
Darkness: You wish. What is this thing for anyway? Flea prevention?

Date: 2008-05-27 05:14:50
Yami: What is what for?