Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 337

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-20 15:53:45
(It's only 9:53)

Yami: *Sighs in his sleep*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-04-21 11:37:32
(I know, it's just, my mother had gone to bed just at that point, and I now go to bed when she does. Keeps the parents happy, and makes sure I'm not so tired in the mornings.)

*It starts raining outside*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2009-04-21 11:38:51
(Since when did they care? Last time I heard, they were controling you.)

Kage: *Rolls onto her side*

Zoltan: *Asleep on his back*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Date: 2009-04-21 11:49:11
(I think they're starting to get the idea I'm not one to try controlling, after I managed to break my brother's bedroom door with my bare hands out of rage. Maybe they fear for their own safety.)

*Diane sighs*

Date: 2009-04-21 11:53:32
(It's like I said to Harley, before. Scaring someone to get them to listen to reason, is another way.)

Yami: *Gets jumped on* ….Ouch…

Fire Foxet: Oops. Sorry.

Yami: What is it?

Fire Foxet: *Lays down beside his legs* I can't sleep…

Yami: *Sighs*

Date: 2009-04-21 13:19:46
(Well, I guess all it took was for me to snap, and I mean really snap.)

*Diane falls out of bed*

Date: 2009-04-21 13:24:39
(I can snap easily.)

Fire Foxet: *Tries to sleep*

Yami: *Goes back to sleep*

Date: 2009-04-21 13:44:22
(Take me a hell of a lot more than it used to)

Diane: *Groans, and  gets up*

Date: 2009-04-21 13:51:59
(I've always been highly emotional. No way to control it.)

Fire Foxet: *Rolls over onto her back*

Date: 2009-04-21 14:17:47
*Diane crawls back into bed*

Date: 2009-04-21 14:21:53
-The next day arrives-

Yami: *Fast asleep on his stomach*

Fire Foxet: *Half laying across his back asleep*

Date: 2009-04-21 14:38:04
*Am alarm clock goes off*

Date: 2009-04-21 14:47:14
Fire Foxet: *Bats it with oneof her tails*

Date: 2009-04-21 15:04:13
*The clock lands on the ground, off*

*ICE had blown up Diane's alarm clock*

Date: 2009-04-21 15:34:22
(*Strangles her FreePowerBoard forums with barbed wire*)

Fire Foxet: *Sighs and goes back to sleep*