Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 8

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-24 14:08:32
Sandra: Wait, I can do this, I can do this… OW! That hurt! CARL! Get your Houndour off of me! He's biting my arse!

Carl: Houndour! Stop! Come here!

*Houndour walks up to Carl and licks his face*

Carl: Stop that! It tickles! *Laughs* Stop it! Haha!!

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-24 14:27:42
*Darkness is looking cautiously at the water under Suicune's feet*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-24 14:53:27
Yami: Suicune, just get going. *Suicune sighs and starts walking*

Date: 2008-05-24 15:00:25
*James surfaces near Suicune*

James: Is there room for one more? I can't seem to jump over that fence the police just put up.

Date: 2008-05-24 16:11:41
Yami: *Turns around and catches Darkness* Come on. *Turns around with Darkness in his arms and gets Suicune to go back*

Date: 2008-05-24 16:46:02
Mike: *Standing by fence* Eh? This wasn't here a while ago. Wonder who put it here…

Date: 2008-05-24 17:14:10
Yami: I have no idea, and I could careless.

Date: 2008-05-24 17:19:03
Mike: Look, Just get over here. Use a fire type to burn the fence or something. It's only made of wood.

Date: 2008-05-24 17:23:09
Yami: I'm a Water-type trainer, in the Gym. Hold on. Shadow Blaze!! *In the sky and glides down is a Shiny Charizard*
Shadow Blaze: What can I do, for you, Master Yami?
Yami: Carefully burn the fence.
Shadow Blaze: *Spits a small flame and the fence becomes on fire*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2008-05-24 17:28:06
Carl: Wow! That was fucking awesome!

Sandra: No nee for the language, Carl.

Date: 2008-05-24 17:29:46
Yami: Thanks, Shadow Flame.
Shadow Flame: My pleasure.

Date: 2008-05-24 17:44:41
Mike: Cool!

*A police bike is heard approaching*

Date: 2008-05-24 17:46:01
Yami: Go back, and we'll follow.
Shadow Flame: *Flies back to the Gym*

Date: 2008-05-24 17:53:46
Carl: Stop it Houndour! If I wanted to be licked to death, I would've said so!

Date: 2008-05-24 17:55:07
Yami: Can you both make it back to the Gym, okay?