Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 28

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-29 02:47:27
*Sneasel goes outside, and is now kicking a flowerpot*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-29 02:48:29
Yami: I think he has an attitude, problem.

Date: 2008-05-29 02:53:21
Mike: No, he's just bored now that he's got no-one to fight with that is on even power with him.

Date: 2008-05-29 02:54:54
Yami: Look what happened to his brother, because of the "play fight".

Date: 2008-05-29 03:10:03
Mike: Yeah, but still. He could've been more careful. Or wearing the claw guards before the fight. It hurts less being poked by claw guards, and does less damage compared to unprotected claws.

Date: 2008-05-29 03:11:51
Yami: Yeah, I've been attacked by unprotected claws, before.

Date: 2008-05-29 03:19:39
Mike: You mean when that current Pokemon league champion Jimmy's Houndoom attacked you? I recognize Houndoom scratches.

Date: 2008-05-29 03:20:54
Yami: Yeah, and a few others on my back.

Date: 2008-05-29 03:25:31
Mike: And where did they come from?

Date: 2008-05-29 03:29:32
Yami: Hold on. *Stands up and takes off his leather shirt and he stands under the light, and across the lower right shoulder blade down to the rib-cage area, are long scars* From a Shadow Weavil. The smaller ones, were from where I had Eevee, on my back and he used to lightly claw my back. *Turns around and right above his heart in the center of his chest is a sword scar*[/colro]

Date: 2008-05-29 03:33:19
Mike: What kind of a Pokemon would want to purposely attack you on the ribs? Wasn't that Weavile well trained? Was it wild?

Date: 2008-05-29 03:34:56
Yami: Was a Wild Shadow Weavile. Dangerous, little fucker.

Date: 2008-05-29 03:38:59
Mike: Shadow? Not sure what kind of Pokemon type that is. How dangerous can they get?

Date: 2008-05-29 03:41:39
Yami: Not heard of Shadow Pokemon? They're the type of Pokemon, they get turned into fighting machines, and aren't scared to attack a human. they can be very dangerous.

Date: 2008-05-29 03:46:13
Mike: Sneasel isn't afraid to attack people, but that doesn't make him Shadow, it just makes him hard to handle at times.