Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 343

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-29 12:06:28
Sabrina: Whoever runs this school, must be up to something.

Yami: I would think so. *Walks about*

Sabrina: *Takes a step back and Yami i snow gone* Yami? Shit…

Yami: *Looks about but lands on his back and passes out, as e appears to be in an hidden basement*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-04-29 12:20:33
Diane: *Silently lets out ICE* [size=1]ICE, go see what all that noise was about.[/size]

ICE: [size=1]Sure thing Diane![/size]

*ICE floats around the corner, and almost into a wall*

Date: 2009-04-29 12:33:17
Sabrina: *Turns on the lights* What the hell are you?

Date: 2009-04-29 12:46:33
ICE: I am ICE. I am a Decamark. My trainer Diane is wondering around exploring this weird place. She sent me to look for the source of a weird noise.

Date: 2009-04-29 13:16:11
Sabrina: I am Sabrina, Saffron City Gym Leader. Mutou Yami, Cerulean Gym Leader, was with me but now I can't find him.

Date: 2009-04-29 13:35:15
ICE: Wait, Yami's here? How did you get in? Diane and I were in a beach cave, and then the wall flipped and we slid down into the basement.

Date: 2009-04-29 13:43:51
Sabrina: He was here. We came through the front door. Yami knows how to lockpick pick.

Date: 2009-04-29 14:04:56
ICE: Why me and Diane come through a beach cave though?

Date: 2009-04-29 14:20:40
Sabrina: I don't know. Yamiand I came to check out this place, but now I can't find him.

Yami: *Awakens, looking up at a ceiling* W-where am I…

Date: 2009-04-29 15:08:16
ICE: Well, he's missing out.

Date: 2009-04-29 15:19:56
Sabrina: This isn't a game, you stupid glitch. He's missing and for all we know he could be seriously hurt.

Yami: *Moves onto his side*

Date: 2009-04-30 11:36:47
ICE: …game? Where?

Diane: *Recalls ICE*

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2009-04-30 11:50:30
Sabrina: If I see that thing again, I'll let Espeon to rip him to shreds. I know he's around somewhere, but I can't tell where…

Yami: *Manages to stand up*

Date: 2009-04-30 12:14:41
Diane: I doubt you'd get very far with ICE. Anyway, who you looking for? You're obviously looking for something, I sure was. The exit.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2009-04-30 12:16:48
Sabrina: I'm looking for Yami. We came here to investigate this place, but now he's gone.