Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 36

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-30 22:48:08
*Houndour is struggling to escape*

Houndour: *Growls* Houndour??? (What was that for???)

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-30 22:51:25
Aqua: My Pokemon, isn't as good as it used to be. Vaporeon, Vaporeon. Vaporeon, Vaporeon, Vaporeon Vaporeon. (To stop you, from escaping. Your covered in fleas, so you need to be bathed, and have you cleaned, before my trainer comes back.)

Date: 2008-05-30 22:53:38
*Houndour shakes his head*

Houndour: Houndour! Houndour, Houndour. (Hey! I don't have fleas, and I kinda hate water.)

Date: 2008-05-30 22:55:08
Aqua: Vaporeon! Vaporeon, Vaporeon, Vaporeon. (Tough! You are covered in fleas, the black things, on my tail, are your fleas.)

Date: 2008-05-30 22:59:16
Houndour: Could you at least unfreeze one leg so I cn scratch? My ear is itching.

Date: 2008-05-30 23:01:49
Aqua: *Is about to say something when she sharply turns around when she heard something downstairs* Oh, shit…

Date: 2008-05-30 23:05:08
Mike: OK. Someone help me get this trouble maker in the bath. Oh, yes. please watch your language, Aqua.

Date: 2008-05-30 23:07:07
Aqua: We have bigger problems…. Yami is back!

Date: 2008-05-30 23:10:38
Mike: James has him covered.

James: Um… Darkness came in, and was all muddy. Then you came in, just as I was about to clean him, and the house.

Darkness: Two problems. 1: I'm not muddy. 2: These paw prints are the wrong soze and shape to be mine.

Date: 2008-05-30 23:12:43
Yami: What?

Aqua: Not doing a very good job at it… He's so gonna be pissed…

Date: 2008-05-30 23:15:55
James: Um…. You want some tea? Or coffee?

Mike: We're in luck! He won't be able to decide very easily. *Puts Houndour in the warm water, and he howls with displeasure*

Date: 2008-05-30 23:18:28
Yami: *Turns around* What the hell was that? *Walks out of the lounge and starts going upstairs*
Aqua: Shit… *Goes outside and tries to keep Yami distracted* Um..hi.
Yami: Enough games, that the hell is going on?
Aqua: Um, nothing?

Date: 2008-05-30 23:22:41
Mike: Quiet you! I'm trying to get rid of your fleas, and all the mud you got everywhere!

*Houndour continues to howl*

James: *Dragging Yami back downstairs* Nothing, just Mike pretending to be a Pokemon.

Date: 2008-05-30 23:27:14
Yami: If you don't tell me, what is really going on, I'll find out myself!

Date: 2008-05-30 23:29:17
Sneasel: James let that Houndour inside, it ran everywhere, leaving a lot of mud and a few fleas, and Mike is giving it a bath.

Darkness: Must be.

James: OH, THANKS A LOT, SNEASEL!