Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 153

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-07-04 14:54:12
(I guessed. I get small visions, sometimes, and it said that you were a sleep.)

Suicune: Your welcome.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-07-04 15:17:27
(You must be almost psychic.)

Houndour: *Jumps out of the fur-filled tub of water* How come lots of fur and black dots are floating in the water?

Date: 2008-07-04 15:20:42
(Sort of.)

Suicune: Your shedding fur, due to shedding season, and yuor infested with fleas.

Date: 2008-07-04 15:24:22
Houndour: How come? Is it because it's shedding season, and I am a wild Pokemon who got used to humans?

Date: 2008-07-04 15:43:45
Suicune: Fleas, you get from wild Rattata's.

Date: 2008-07-04 15:47:23
Houndour: My parents often complained of fleas.

Date: 2008-07-04 16:02:19
Suicune: *Looks up with his red eyes when Yami, walks in after having a long bath to remove al the blood from him then he looks at Houndour* Perhaps, Yami, can cure your fleas, if he's up to it.

Date: 2008-07-04 16:06:24
Houndour: Yeah, they drive me crazy sometimes.

Date: 2008-07-04 16:10:22
Suicune: *Stands up and walks over to Yami as he's sitting at his desk sketching a drawing of Suicune, wakling on water in a forest*

Date: 2008-07-04 16:25:12
Houndour: *Scratches the side of his neck*

Date: 2008-07-04 16:29:49
Suicune: *Speaks to Yami in Japanese*

Yami: *Inking his picture and he replys to Suicune*

Date: 2008-07-04 16:33:33
Houndour: *Turns around* What were you two saying?

Date: 2008-07-04 16:47:50
Suicune: Nothing, much. *Watches as Yami, is now coloring in his picture*

Date: 2008-07-04 16:54:23
Houndour: *Starts chewing on his front right leg* Why.. am… I.. not… free… from… fleas?

Date: 2008-07-04 17:10:53
Yami: *Stands up when his picture was finished, as the "water" on the picture looked real and it seems to be glittery to give it that sparkle so he picks up Houndour and takes him to the bathroom*