Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 29

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-29 03:49:44
Yami: Shadow Pokemon, have a dark aura, that some humans can see, and they know a move, known as Shadow Rush, and it's super effective, on all Pokemon, except their own, type. Shadow Pokemon, isn't a "type", it's just something, evil people would do. Close the door to their hearts.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-29 03:52:06
Mike: So, that's why some Pokemon I battle have a dark aura of some sort when they get sent out…

Date: 2008-05-29 03:58:18
Yami: That's a Shadow Pokemon. *All thought Yami's underweight as he doesn't look like he is* I don't know what sick and twister person, would do such a thing. To close off the door to their hearts, torture, then all sorts of cruel things.

Date: 2008-05-29 04:02:00
Mike: *Angry* If I catch the no good Bastards who create Shadow Pokemon, they'll have me to deal with! *Punches a pillow, but his fist bursts straight through it*

Date: 2008-05-29 04:03:49
Yami: *Sighs* Wreck, the place why don't ya? *Puts his shirt back on* I hate the people, who are doing this as much as you, but nothing much can be done.

Date: 2008-05-29 04:08:51
Mike: Surely something could be done to stop this? Like tracking down where they are coming from.

Date: 2008-05-29 04:11:21
Yami: Someone did that, and he got killed.

Date: 2008-05-29 04:15:16
Mike: I'll have my Pokemon for protection.

James: Still. Bad idea.

Date: 2008-05-29 04:17:59
Yami: He had Pokemon, but even they couldn't stop the Shadow Pokemon's wrath.

Date: 2008-05-29 07:11:40
James: I could capture a shadow Pokemon. Can't be too difficult, can it?

Mike: How in the world would you be able to tell if what you're looking for is a Shadow Pokemon?

James: *Holds up a pair of odd looking sunglasses* I have my ways.

Date: 2008-05-29 15:32:32
Yami: *Shakes his head* Just drop, it for now. We have bigger problems, than Shadow Pokemon.

Date: 2008-05-29 15:37:11
Mike: Like what? Team rocket?

Date: 2008-05-29 15:41:43
Yami: Yeah. It appears now, they steal Pokemon even when the trainer is a sleep or out of town. I don't know how they are doing it.

Date: 2008-05-29 21:34:49
Mike: Oh, those no good little…

*Gets hit on head by Sneasel*

Mike: OW! No hitting me!

Sneasel: Thought the moment needed something.

Date: 2008-05-29 22:42:55
Yami: *Shakes his head*