Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again. - Page 145

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-07-01 14:58:28
Yami: This won't be easy…

Gardevior: It seems, you can't understand Yami.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-07-01 15:00:29
Houndour: I know… his language is so confusing. Human English is weird, and I don't understand it very well…

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Again.

Date: 2008-07-01 15:01:45
Gardevior: Pokemon, he knows and understands very well.

Re: A Mysterious Pokemon School, for Pokemon: Team Rocket Are Up To No Good Agai

Date: 2008-07-01 15:10:52
Houndour: I understand it, but I don't speak it well…

Date: 2008-07-01 15:13:35
Gardevior: *Sighs* It seems, this trying to teach you, is gonna take a very long while.

Date: 2008-07-01 15:18:56
Houndour: *Barks, and is translated* I can't help being a young Houndour with dead parents! *Starts crying*

Date: 2008-07-01 15:21:58
Gardevior: No one is blaming you, Houndour. *Picks him up*

Date: 2008-07-01 15:27:33
Houndour: *Still crying* I never even got to say goodbye… They just told me to run to safety… Then… mean humans got weird metal sticks, and used them to make a loud noise, and kill my parents… *Cries harder*

Date: 2008-07-01 15:32:11
Gardevior: *Looks at Yami and says something to him in Japanese*

Yami: *Nods and replys to her about Team Rocket and their use of firearms*

Date: 2008-07-01 15:35:43
Houndour: *Looks at them, confused, and a little upset* My mum had a hole… right through her head… my dad had the same in his chest… No chance of them surviving…

Date: 2008-07-01 15:37:59
Yami: *Swears in Japanese about them*

Gardevior: Yami, calm down. I know they shot, your Pokemon, before…

Date: 2008-07-01 15:39:42
Houndour: So… you know what I'm going through Yami… that right?

Date: 2008-07-01 15:43:14
Yami: *Sighs and picks up Houndour and carefully wipes his tears away* Yeah, I do. They murdered, my Pokemon. They murdered, a lot of my old Pokemon, before I found Kage and Zoltan.

Date: 2008-07-01 15:46:29
Houndour: I don't have the power to stop them… I'm only level 15…

Date: 2008-07-01 15:47:40
Yami: I have level 100 Pokemon, but Kage, can't fight, and Zoltan, is too old.