Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

The Corrupted Wish Game - Page 230

Re: The Corrupted Wish Game

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2016-09-21 10:22:07
Granted, but you never found out how to do grant them.

I wish I didn't necro as often.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2016-09-21 16:07:42
Granted, but nothing happens.

I wish for more wishes.

Date: 2016-09-21 17:53:39
Granted, but they are all the same as this one.

I wish real life had glitches, too…

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2016-09-22 03:26:17
Granted, but Outside crashes and we all die.

I wish I had a job.

Date: 2016-09-22 07:01:34
I didn't know you wanted to be the guinea pig for HIV research. Granted anyways.

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2016-09-25 11:51:30
Granted nothing, because you didn't ask for a wish.

I wish I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish that I would wish…

Date: 2016-09-27 08:14:24
Granted,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but…

I wish I didn't repeat myselfself.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2018-11-29 17:55:49
Granted, you do everything only once. That includes one breath, so you unfortunately die.

I wish Moltres could learn Surf.

Date: 2018-11-30 00:48:31
Granted, but the moisture made it lose its fire aura, so now it just looks like an oversized featherless chicken.

I wish the Detective Pikachu film didn't look as scary.

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2018-11-30 09:13:10
Granted, but now it's all hand-drawn by a 3-year-old.

I wish I could skip the wish part.

Date: 2018-11-30 10:11:12
Granted, but you get all your previous wishes cancelled too.

I wish I had a nice job.

Date: 2018-11-30 11:09:10
Granted, but it's so good that you overwork for 100 hours with no sleep.

I wish for a wormhole to appear to the glitch universe.

Posted by: Couldntthinkofaname
Date: 2018-11-30 11:19:37

I wish for a wormhole to appear to the glitch universe.

Granted, but the only glitch is 0 ERROR, so your stuck in a universe where the only thing changed is that that you walk slower.

I wish I could commit to things.

Date: 2018-11-30 11:37:43
Granted, but it's only Git commits.

Granted, but it's so good that you overwork for 100 hours with no sleep.

I actually wouldn't mind. :D

I wish my connection worked better.

Date: 2018-11-30 14:33:10
Granted, but from now on you can only use the Internet to watch cute pugs.

I wish some of the less played games in my game collection could get some love.