Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 106

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2009-08-10 16:27:07

Oh, I don't have java!
Lame….

download it, providing your Compaq computer with a Pentium II processor and Windows 95 has enough MB on it to do so.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-08-10 16:28:49
Ain't going to download sorry…
Oh well
RUCKY CANDY CURES ARR MY CHINESE PROBREMS BUY IT AT YOUR ROCAR CHINESE STEREOTYPE STORE!

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2009-08-10 19:22:13
tachi, youre a verry unlikable person you know that?

And that's what I like about you.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-08-10 21:27:22
Hey look guys! I'm sexy and I don't care who sees:
[spoiler][IMG]http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc353/glitchhunter09/DSCN8453.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Perhaps just glimpsing my sexiness can be considered not work safe huh? (btw I'm wearing clothes in the picture above.)

Okay, so perhaps I'm not the best looking dude but I do have some charm. What do you guys think?

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-08-10 21:47:57
IS THAT A FUCKING ROTARY FAN?
I believe it is.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-08-10 21:58:04

IS THAT A FUCKING ROTARY FAN?
I believe it is.

LOL.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-08-10 22:17:16
It does appear to be a rotary fan. And a dermatological nightmare.

Date: 2009-08-10 22:47:22
Hey. Watch it! >:(

Actually I don't really care. Like you guys look any better?

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-08-11 01:21:14
Screw the dermatological nightmare. Is that a friggin' DOOR in the background? OH MY HOLY GOD IT FUCKING IS HOLY SHIT

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2009-08-11 06:35:59

Screw the dermatological nightmare. Is that a friggin' DOOR in the background? OH MY HOLY GOD IT FUCKING IS HOLY s**t

It has such a smooth frame…

Date: 2009-08-11 08:07:59

Hey. Watch it! >:(

Actually I don't really care. Like you guys look any better?

Yeah.
Well, not that I'm going to show you, but I can promise you that I am acne-free.

Date: 2009-08-11 10:34:26
Oh that acne shit has always been getting on my nerves. This picture is from a mnonth ago. The Acne, while still there is hardly noticeable. I've also got Acne wash but I don't really want to use it until a girl I like comes into the picture that I actually want to go out with. (Which hasn't happened yet so fuck you.)

Date: 2009-08-11 11:03:27

Oh that acne s**t has always been getting on my nerves. This picture is from a mnonth ago. The Acne, while still there is hardly noticeable. I've also got Acne wash but I don't really want to use it until a girl I like comes into the picture that I actually want to go out with. (Which hasn't happened yet so f**k you.)

Touchy touchy. If you don't want to be insulted, don't post your picture online.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-08-11 11:04:37

Oh that acne s**t has always been getting on my nerves. This picture is from a mnonth ago. The Acne, while still there is hardly noticeable. I've also got Acne wash but I don't really want to use it until a girl I like comes into the picture that I actually want to go out with. (Which hasn't happened yet so f**k you.)

I have awful acne too…  I have had a pimple in my nose, my armpit, and in several places on my ear.

Date: 2009-08-11 11:53:24

I have awful acne too…  I have had a pimple in my nose, my armpit, and in several places on my ear.

That's worse than me. I really only get them on my cheeks (Face not ass) and nose with my forehead on occasions.