Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 129

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-09-17 17:44:24

Bleh, school sucks for me this year.

*slaps Glisp*
School is DA BOMB for me this year.

School is FAILTASTIC for me this year.

FAILTASTIC? IT'S SHITTASTIC, MY GOOD BEAN!

School is meh. The only other person who plays Pokémon is not a competitive battler (her Piplup in Platinum is level 80, apparently it was too cute to evolve), P.E. is as life threatening as usual, math is boring, my crush is completely oblivious, and Latin is going to slow down to a mind numbingly boring pace. Not to mention the fact that I've started throwing things halfway across the room while doing homework (the COLONY acrostic poems for Social Studies were especially bad; I kept thinking of things like "Yaoi" and "(Locke) Yggdrasil" for the Y).

Because you're that nerdly. (Don't worry, Yggdrasil makes me think Locke too.)

I hope my crush isn't TOO obvious. But you never know.

Tombstoner don't say anything.

I kind of gave up on the whole crush thing. Mainly because I don't have enough time for it and most of the people at the college I go to are way older than me and are either already taken or married with kids. (Despite them looking younger than they should.) Also a vast majority of the attractive girls are hick girls of sorts which I find appalling on multiple levels because that is pretty much everyone in my town aside from a select few gems such as Nicole….. but Nicole is long gone in terms of me actually caring anymore. Still I care enough about her that I'd do just about anything for her. At the same time that crush has went on for nearly five years and its to the point of destroying me.

Wow, it's a pyramid. Maybe there are ancient Egyptian relics inside. Anybody care to look?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-09-17 17:57:32

*slaps Glisp*

School is meh. The only other person who plays Pokémon is not a competitive battler (her Piplup in Platinum is level 80, apparently it was too cute to evolve), P.E. is as life threatening as usual, math is boring, my crush is completely oblivious, and Latin is going to slow down to a mind numbingly boring pace. Not to mention the fact that I've started throwing things halfway across the room while doing homework (the COLONY acrostic poems for Social Studies were especially bad; I kept thinking of things like "Yaoi" and "(Locke) Yggdrasil" for the Y).

I kind of gave up on the whole crush thing. Mainly because I don't have enough time for it and most of the people at the college I go to are way older than me and are either already taken or married with kids. (Despite them looking younger than they should.) Also a vast majority of the attractive girls are hick girls of sorts which I find appalling on multiple levels because that is pretty much everyone in my town aside from a select few gems such as Nicole….. but Nicole is long gone in terms of me actually caring anymore. Still I care enough about her that I'd do just about anything for her. At the same time that crush has went on for nearly five years and its to the point of destroying me.

Wow, it's a pyramid. Maybe there are ancient Egyptian relics inside. Anybody care to look?

No.

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-09-17 19:09:00
I hate quote pyramids- they clutter the screen.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-09-17 20:41:30

*slaps Glisp*

No.

Why not?

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-09-17 20:44:37

*slaps Glisp*

No.

Why not?

Because it's immature and stupid. I alone am the only one allowed to do or be both of those things. XD

Date: 2009-09-17 20:45:49

*slaps Glisp*

No.

Why not?

Because it's immature and stupid. I alone am the only one allowed to do or be both of those things. XD

Isn't that tachi's job?

Date: 2009-09-17 21:48:20

*slaps Glisp*

No.

Why not?

Isn't that tachi's job?

Nope. I was here first so its mine!  :P

Date: 2009-09-17 22:12:59

*slaps Glisp*

No.

Why not?

Isn't that tachi's job?

Then go right ahead. Surely there is something of worth inside of this monolithic post. I'm going to keep amusing myself by reading all text in Yami Bakura's voice.

Date: 2009-09-17 23:27:55
And I'm ending the post pyramid here…..

Oh and for the record: [spoiler][IMG]http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc353/glitchhunter09/trespass2009-07-2121-57-15-32.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-09-18 05:24:56

*slaps Glisp*

No.

Why not?

Isn't that tachi's job?

Then go right ahead. Surely there is something of worth inside of this monolithic post. I'm going to keep amusing myself by reading all text in Yami Bakura's voice.
lol

Oh and for the record: [spoiler][IMG]http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc353/glitchhunter09/trespass2009-07-2121-57-15-32.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Uh, why exactly?

Date: 2009-09-18 14:11:28

Uh, why exactly?

Because I'm sick and disgusting like that! XD

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-09-18 15:57:58
You're just a little weird?

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-09-18 17:02:46
So, Glisp, what game is that again? Because I hear it has physics and I wish to amuse myself with physics.

Date: 2009-09-18 17:22:37
The Lost World Jurassic Park: Trespasser. It was made in 1998 and is the digital sequel to The second Jurassic Park Movie. The story takes place one year after the events of the movie.
Here is a video of a mod I made for the game:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v006aEsBUlQ[/youtube]

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-09-18 17:26:26

The Lost World Jurassic Park: Trespasser. It was made in 1998 and is the digital sequel to The second Jurassic Park Movie. The story takes place one year after the events of the movie.
Here is a video of a mod I made for the game:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v006aEsBUlQ[/youtube]

*shudder* Strange polygon game.