Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 96

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-08-01 04:45:46
It's Flareon mirite? *shot*

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-08-01 05:39:04
*Shakes head slowly*

Again with the GCL jokes I see.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-08-01 07:56:32

Okay, I'm going to get flamed for saying this but fuck the community.

That lawnmover meme has gotten old.

So was x64 calling my house all hours of the night with Skype but he never listened. What makes you think I'd listen to you about a silly little thing like that?

I agree, it is old but so is "All your base are belong to us". Its still cool. I hope it one day leaves the community and becomes as popular as rickrolling or all your base. (What are the odds of that though.)
edit: I can't believe you got rid of the GCLF Lawnmover user group. I wanted to be part of it… waaaaaah! I'm gonna tell my mommy on you! XD (sorry, it was just too good of an opportunity.) *Sigh* you're such a party pooper Abwayax and to think I looked up to you at one point…

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-08-01 17:44:02
There should be a word for a feature that was originally an unintended bug but left in anyway.

Guys, try to think up a good word for that.

"Gliture"?

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-08-01 18:18:54
Undocumented feature.

Does anyone have a better name for the National Assembly of the United Glitch States?  Be serious now.

I submit the Grand Duma of the Mojibake Federation.

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-08-01 20:04:17

Undocumented feature.

That's too misleading, as an "undocumented feature" could also mean a feature that the programmers intentionally added in, but didn't care or didn't want to document it.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-08-01 20:46:16
I can't believe you got rid of the GCLF Lawnmover user group. I wanted to be part of it… waaaaaah! I'm gonna tell my mommy on you! XD (sorry, it was just too good of an opportunity.) *Sigh* you're such a party pooper Abwayax and to think I looked up to you at one point…

I didn't get rid of anything. It was GARY 'M 9, according to the admin log. You'd be surprised at how little admin work I actually do, aside from major restructuring like what happened prior to Independence Day.

This is what happens when people take some personal opinion of mine and interpret it to be an administrative decree of some sort. To wit: I didn't tell anyone to delete that group, I just said I was tired of the meme. Like all memes it had its time and place, but by the time I see "HA HA LAWNMOVER HA HA HA" in every thread I think I can say it's gotten old.

Then again I've pretty much grown out of memes by this point anyway.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-08-01 21:03:12
I remade it and added Glisp since you don't care.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-08-01 21:07:55
Yeah cause memes suck balls, I think it's sort of 'in the moment' thing where your like 'lol lawnmower'. Seriously, Im not trying to offend anyone, but that is not fucking funny and it's pointless.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-08-01 21:38:32

I can't believe you got rid of the GCLF Lawnmover user group. I wanted to be part of it… waaaaaah! I'm gonna tell my mommy on you! XD (sorry, it was just too good of an opportunity.) *Sigh* you're such a party pooper Abwayax and to think I looked up to you at one point…

I didn't get rid of anything. It was GARY 'M 9, according to the admin log. You'd be surprised at how little admin work I actually do, aside from major restructuring like what happened prior to Independence Day.

This is what happens when people take some personal opinion of mine and interpret it to be an administrative decree of some sort. To wit: I didn't tell anyone to delete that group, I just said I was tired of the meme. Like all memes it had its time and place, but by the time I see "HA HA LAWNMOVER HA HA HA" in every thread I think I can say it's gotten old.

This. All memes have a use-by date, and lawnmover has well expired. It was funny the first time, but when people go and nominate the original member for Member+ position, that's when it's jumped the shark.

Date: 2009-08-01 23:04:03

My bad. Sorry Abwayax… I was actually pretending to throw a fit.XD Still though I got my wish.

Oh and Zowayix, I was only joking when I said I wanted to nominate lard turd for Member +. Of course Fivex will believe just about anything you say. He's easy to manipulate. Try it sometime. Its actually kind of fun. (Also as a side note, I talked to Yuzi a week or two ago on retro and he said Fivex was kind of an idiot. No Offense Fivex that's what he told me.)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-08-01 23:41:30
Now that Glisp is a part of the lawnmoving group……
*gets out whip* MOVE MY LAWN BOI!!!111!

Date: 2009-08-01 23:55:05
I can't help but wonder what Tweaker will say about me being a GCLF Lawn mover.

*imagines him making a topic saying "What the fuck?" like he usually does.*

You guys honestly have no idea how many jokes are going around Sonic Retro due to my "over-idolization" of Tweaker. Some people call me Tweaker's stalker even though it is difficult to technically stalk someone on a forum.

HA HA LAWNMOVER HA HA! (I'm being ass in case you didn't notice.) =P

New Meme! Raptor in the Truck!
[IMG]http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc353/glitchhunter09/trespass2009-07-2122-22-41-87.jpg[/img]
this actually isn't that memetic but its laughable.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-08-02 09:14:50
GIT R DUN!

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-08-02 10:21:53

GIT R DUN!
That was random.