Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 75

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-04-17 09:30:37
Uh, last night I had a dream.  Oddcake, Yami (of all people), and I were in some place where most things were underwater.  We didn't get wet, even though we went in chest-deep.  It was stange, as I know Oddcake (worst username ever) in real life, but not Yami.  Also, it was Oddcake who introduced me to Yami (in the dream, of course).

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2009-04-17 12:02:04
Strange dream. To be honest, I've never had a dream about GCLF before.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-17 16:49:02
I had a dream about meeting Tweaker once. I refuse to go into details because it was a bit disturbing what happened in it. I can't help but wonder what I ate the night before that would want me to dream about that.

Posted by: Oddcake
Date: 2009-04-17 18:17:16

Uh, last night I had a dream.  Oddcake, Yami (of all people), and I were in some place where most things were underwater.  We didn't get wet, even though we went in chest-deep.  It was stange, as I know Oddcake (worst username ever) in real life, but not Yami.  Also, it was Oddcake who introduced me to Yami (in the dream, of course).
It combines my favorite two letters(O and D) With one of my favorite deserts. I think it's the perfect username.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-04-17 19:11:11

TOO MUCH GCLF.

Date: 2009-04-17 19:59:10
I don't even get what you mean by that.

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-04-17 20:39:04

TOO MUCH GCLF.

For whatever reason, I misread "GCLF" as "GOLF".

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-04-17 20:43:02
Who wants to play Mafia?

http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,4782.0.html

Date: 2009-04-17 21:26:12

Who wants to play Mafia?

http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,4782.0.html

I played that in my Boy Scout Troop. We used playing cards to identify who we were. Jack was a doctor. King was a Sheriff. Queen wasn't used. Aces were the Mafia. Number cards were the towns people. 

Date: 2009-04-17 21:55:36
Yeah I've played mafia at a camp, but with people instead of cards. I was also unaware you could play it onlineā€¦

Date: 2009-04-17 23:36:57
We used both people and cards.

Date: 2009-04-18 08:35:17

TOO MUCH GCLF.

So true.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-04-19 21:05:20
[glow=pink,99,99]test[/glow]
It's a glitch. OR it looks like one.(and it changes every time a icon apears!)

Date: 2009-04-20 11:07:08

[glow=pink,99,99]test[/glow]
It's a glitch. OR it looks like one.(and it changes every time a icon apears!)

[glow=orange,99,99]NO ITS NOT[/glow]

Date: 2009-04-20 11:10:42
Do i get the quote you posted? No.