Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 272

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2019-09-12 22:20:59
when someone tries to wrap their MIDI in 3 layers of crypto to distribute it without allowing access but they used ZipCrypto on a headered file format where only 4 of 14 header bytes can change

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2019-09-22 00:46:50
I've been MIA recently because I was busy putting the finishing touches on Port Priority 5, a Super Smash Bros Ultimate major held in my city. I was the event director for this event (I founded the series), and it was really cool to see us get 455 total entrants, along with players from across the country!

We broke 10,000 viewers on Twitch, had top casters such as EE and TKBreezy on our stream (weird for me to see given that I started my stream from my college dorm room), and had a boatload of top players out. I'm happy and that's a significant stressor off my plate :) Excited to see how the event grows in the future.

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-09-22 18:26:53
I downloaded a refresher again for…reasons a few days ago and accidentally put it on one of the pages here. Now I'm actually back online for a bit. Not that anyone was probably wondering anyway.

Date: 2019-09-24 14:32:10
AI LIMITED CAME IN MY DUDES

[img]https://i.imgur.com/nlXA2h2.jpg?2[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/8FJtvoD.jpg?2[/img]

Only question now is where I should go tonight and how much caffeine should I pack to extremify whatever Uchikoshian horror awaits…a lot of you might already know the composer for making Mystery Dungeon 2 so memorable, by the way.

Date: 2019-09-24 15:44:49
had to track down a copy of IDA 5.0 today to decomp a DOS program. Thank god for the ScummVM community, those guys have a copy permanently hosted.

Date: 2019-09-24 16:02:40
Planning to play AI, Parzival?

Date: 2019-09-24 16:25:45

Planning to play AI, Parzival?
close: cracking a recovery disc for a really rare computer (apparently this is a thing that's in relatively high demand???)

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2019-10-10 15:52:20
Chikorita is a cute butternut squash celery. Probably tastes like soil though. But don't eat her!!

Date: 2019-10-11 01:39:44

Chikorita is a cute butternut squash celery. Probably tastes like soil though. But don't eat her!!
this is such an interesting thing you've said
but like
<rips what you've said to shreds in 200 words>

that's right i can joke about myself
what of it

Date: 2019-10-15 18:25:27
A team of intensively trained dragons. A form of Pokémon extremely difficult to raise and master. Or SIX BABIES? owo

Date: 2019-10-19 10:36:54
aight hold up

i've seen this issue somewhere before

[img]https://i.imgur.com/s2HOqSK.jpg[/img]

(also my PS2 racing wheel only works with my PC adapter, on an actual PS2 it only holds the D-Pad down and does nothing else…)

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2019-10-21 01:44:23
So I don't want to create a thread for that but I feel like I should say something about my activity too.

I've been incredibly busy lately. I changed job and moved to a new city near Paris where I now live with my girlfriend. It takes me a lot of time to establish my new life here and to make sure I understand well what I must do in my new job. I had clearly no time for PRAMA, so of course the time I can spend here is even more limited.

Things are getting more organized now and I'm starting to get back on tracks, so I plan to progressively be active again here and on Discord. WIP :)

Date: 2019-10-21 05:10:40

So I don't want to create a thread for that but I feel like I should say something about my activity too.

I've been incredibly busy lately. I changed job and moved to a new city near Paris where I now live with my girlfriend. It takes me a lot of time to establish my new life here and to make sure I understand well what I must do in my new job. I had clearly no time for PRAMA, so of course the time I can spend here is even more limited.

Things are getting more organized now and I'm starting to get back on tracks, so I plan to progressively be active again here and on Discord. WIP :)

That's OK Krys. ^^ I understand, sometimes we can't commit enough time to something anymore. Congratulations and hope you and your girlfriend live happily together. :)

Date: 2019-10-26 05:44:34
Hey now, I thought your life was yours alone to live! :P

Obviously best of luck to you, and never be afraid to put your priorities in order. :) You certainly have potential stand-ins now including some people I wouldn't even know about, due in no small part to your help popularizing the community. Just in case. ;)

Date: 2019-10-29 07:37:00
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1729_(number)

Thaaaat's sure more interesting than I thought it would be.