Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 227

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2016-11-26 09:04:32
Pi is the best number ever.

Anyway, check what proggress they have.

Posted by: camper
Date: 2016-11-26 13:12:24
You're underestimating the power of touch screen.

Date: 2016-11-26 13:23:08
The Touch Screen can do magic.

Anyway, as soon as I loaded the stream, they "wiped out", which e4 attempt is this again?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2016-11-26 21:17:36
The don't throw my corpse into a lake line was pretty funny. Where would you prefer they dispose of it? Kidding of course.

Congratulations - hope your transition goes as smoothly and without conflict as anyone could hope. :)

Posted by: camper
Date: 2016-11-27 00:38:09
Next is urn #33.

Date: 2016-11-27 03:47:35
Missing? NO!, You were talking to Zowayx, right?

EDIT:TEH URN!!!! Twitch has finished the main story after 8 days and 19 hours!

Posted by: Crystalame
Date: 2016-11-28 03:01:22
I'm a bit late, but I'm glad to hear you got things figured out for yourself, Zowayix :D You too, Torchickens. I had a similar self-discovery a bit over a year ago now, too. I identify as agender myself :)

Like the others said, hope your transition goes smoothly! I've planned stuff too, but I'm not there yet :p

I never quite understood the "known since I was 5" narrative, myself. I don't think it actually happens that often at all, maybe in these days where children are educated (are they?) but for people of our generation we wouldn't have had the ability to identify dysphoria or know what transitioning is.

I don't really get it either… and when I hear it it's often from people who are actually a lot older, so I don't even think it's the younger generation. I mean, I can relate a little bit – I've always really disliked being associated with my birth sex, but I didn't know that being transgender was a thing. So I guess in hindsight, maybe I did "always know", but obviously it never really occurred to me until I researched it. I wouldn't know to call myself that if I didn't know it existed, after all!

I have read there may be stigma in which people might say things like 'not trans enough'. Initially it made me anxious until I realized these are just some people's views.

I was afraid of this, too, when I first figured out what I was. Sometimes I still feel like I'm 'not agender enough' or whatever, because I don't have as much dysphoria as some people… but I try not to let it get to me. Like you said, everyone is different and we all express ourselves in different ways :D

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2016-11-30 15:46:50
Hi Crystalame. Thank you for the support! Pleased to hear there's another person with similar circumstances and hope the best for you. :)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2016-11-30 21:55:23
Changing the topic… anyone remember the GCL Shop waaaay back in the old days? How each post would net you a certain about of ? dollars? And how you could spend those ? dollars on stupid stuff like JPGs or PowerPoints?

That was fun. Good times.

Date: 2016-12-01 07:29:24
The Internet is glitchy right now, just half a hour ago, I couldn't access GCL, but I could access the Global Link. Now it's reversed.

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2016-12-01 17:36:03
>December 1, 2016

What fresh hell is this.

Date: 2016-12-09 11:58:46
Why PewDiePie, why do you need to make such perfect clickbaits that don't affect me and be such a d*ck…

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2016-12-09 17:06:51
>Be me
>Come up with idea for Digimon fanfic about two private eyes who solve crimes in the digital and outside world
>"You're 23 years old. What the fuck are you doing writing a Digimon fanfic? Get a life for fuck's sake."

Thanks brain.

Also hey look I changed my avatar and it's a .gif wow aren't I the most technically advanced guy around.

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2016-12-14 01:30:47
I'm wondering if there was a glitch to raise LV in Undertale without killing anyone, would it be logical to be restricted access to the Pacifist Ending ?
Since you didn't kill anybody you should be able to trigger it (from a logical standpoint, without accounting programming)

Posted by: TheZZAZZGlitch
Date: 2016-12-14 07:21:41
There actually was a glitch that allowed access to the True Pacifist ending at LV 10.
It was later patched by adding an additional check to see if the player has EXP 0 and LV 1. So the true ending can no longer be accessed with LV greater than 1, even by editing the save file (which probably shouldn't count as killing)
Never mind, it still actually works
So you could get the true ending if there was some glitch to raise LV beyond 1 without killing anything, and that should probably be the correct behavior (I didn't kill anything after all!)