Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 71

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-04-08 18:39:26
So, guys… anyone here like Internet chat? Or is it crappy?

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-04-08 19:03:52
IDK
Also, without mucus your stomach will digesst it'self.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-04-08 19:22:06
Phrawger: "We" means "the micronational community as a whole".  I'm still in the starting phase.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-04-10 23:03:44
I've always wanted to run a micronation, actually. I've considered several ways to do it.

Anyone ever hear of "nomic"? That is, the game where the object is to change the rules of the game by voting? I guess a game of nomic could be somewhat like a government.

I actually had an idea for a web-based game. I'm thinking it would be turn-based, but real-time seems fun too. The idea would be for multiple such nations to war over some commodity. Of course, anyone who founds a nation can choose how to rule it, and a player could either found a nation or serve as a General of another nation or perhaps a governor of a state within that nation. Resources would have to be acquired through battles with other nations or explorations of unchartered land. Of course the game planet would eventually run out, or perhaps it would reset every month (so as to not disadvantage new players). It's still a work in progress, of course, and it would need a lot of people to work properly.

Actually, maybe it could be done with the Pokemon regions. Hell, if we have a Kanto micronation we could have Johto and Hoenn set up also.

Date: 2009-04-11 14:15:44
http://www.smfforums.com/forums/pkgvmt/index.php

Also, remember to form a party in the General Election thread under Board News.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-11 17:49:35
My Butt itches! Sorry, Shinji. I'll have to pass up your offer because I fear if I join your forums I'm going to have to slam my fists on my computer Keyboard and freeze it in a fit of rage. (I actually did that and my screen looked like someone had slaughtered my desktop with an Action Replay code abuse. I was getting frustrated with rom hacking.I had to unplug my computer and while it wasn't fun when it happened I now laugh at it.) I think I just set you up the bomb!XD

Hey anyone want to help me find region bypass Game Genie codes for Various Sega Genesis/Mega Drive game imports that don't have them already? I'm looking for one of Dynamite Headdy Japanese version especially.

Date: 2009-04-11 18:10:11

Sorry, Shinji. I'll have to pass up your offer because I fear if I join your forums I'm going to have to slam my fists on my computer Keyboard and freeze it in a fit of rage.

Why do you fear this? :S

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-11 20:45:16
I don't know I just felt like Trolling you a little.XD

Date: 2009-04-11 21:22:57
You have been reported.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-04-11 21:31:23
That isn't trolling yet alone WOMable.

*closes*

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-04-12 00:39:23
You didn't close this XD

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-04-12 08:42:01
No, the moderator report.

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-04-12 15:13:46
Is it me, or are people here bad at Roman numerals?

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2009-04-12 16:58:58
I'm not, unless we're talking about things like M or D. Then it gets a little foggy.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-04-12 17:05:33
I am MCCCXXXVII at Roman numerals!