Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 128

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-09-14 22:56:14

Bleh, school sucks for me this year.

School is DA BOMB for me this year.

School is FAILTASTIC for me this year.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-09-14 23:22:18
The GB player of the cinnibar island song is so much sadder then the non GB player version.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-09-15 00:07:13

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on lately. No I'm not working yet but I have a whole bunch of other great s**t going on such as school work and the fact I'm growing bored of the internet for reasons I don't even know!

At the same time, I'm kind of depressed with living in the real world….

There isn't a single day I don't go through where at least once, I think of how much of a loser I am…..

f**k Nicole Parker! She made me this way!

How could Nicole Parker have anything to do with low self esteem?

Nicole Fucking Parker, was a girl I had a crush on. This "Crush" lasted for a good five years and no matter how many times I was rejected, I just came back for more. I seemed to be turned on by her constant rejection. Then she found another and its been downhill ever since.

To make matters worse that German girl I mentioned a few months back just blew me off. She liked me at first but eventually grew bored with the whole flirting thing we had going on. Either that or she just decided I was stalking her( which isn't true. I'm just overly shy.) Sadly, she was a foreign exchange student so chances are I'll never see her again To actually say anything to her. Come to think of it, she probably just blew me off that day because she didn't have enogh time for dating me due to it being so close to the end of the school year and all.

If I ever see either of these girls again, (especially Nicole of all people) it will be too soon!

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-09-15 00:16:31

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on lately. No I'm not working yet but I have a whole bunch of other great s**t going on such as school work and the fact I'm growing bored of the internet for reasons I don't even know!

At the same time, I'm kind of depressed with living in the real world….

There isn't a single day I don't go through where at least once, I think of how much of a loser I am…..

f**k Nicole Parker! She made me this way!

How could Nicole Parker have anything to do with low self esteem?

Nicole Fucking Parker, was a girl I had a crush on. This "Crush" lasted for a good five years and no matter how many times I was rejected, I just came back for more. I seemed to be turned on by her constant rejection. Then she found another and its been downhill ever since.

To make matters worse that German girl I mentioned a few months back just blew me off. She liked me at first but eventually grew bored with the whole flirting thing we had going on. Either that or she just decided I was stalking her( which isn't true. I'm just overly shy.) Sadly, she was a foreign exchange student so chances are I'll never see her again To actually say anything to her. Come to think of it, she probably just blew me off that day because she didn't have enogh time for dating me due to it being so close to the end of the school year and all.

If I ever see either of these girls again, (especially Nicole of all people) it will be too soon!

I'm sorry. It sounds like you're having a rough time. I wish I had the courage to even have a chance of getting rejected.

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-09-15 06:05:34

Bleh, school is bleh for me this year. (Literally, it's very normal for school-it's boring)

Wa, I dared to look.
[img]http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/0/pyzamOmgWtf.jpg[/img]

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-09-15 16:20:12
Decided to try out Google Chrome after reading the entire comic about it, which impressed me to using it.

I have a few problems with it, however:
1. The absence of the window bar feels weird, but it does give me more webpage space.
2. No Opera-style mouse gestures.
3. Chrome closes if there is only one tab open and I close that, but I would rather have it change into a new tab.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-09-15 19:24:49

FAILTASTIC? IT'S SHITTASTIC, MY GOOD BEAN!

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-09-15 19:35:59

School is meh. The only other person who plays Pokémon is not a competitive battler (her Piplup in Platinum is level 80, apparently it was too cute to evolve), P.E. is as life threatening as usual, math is boring, my crush is completely oblivious, and Latin is going to slow down to a mind numbingly boring pace. Not to mention the fact that I've started throwing things halfway across the room while doing homework (the COLONY acrostic poems for Social Studies were especially bad; I kept thinking of things like "Yaoi" and "(Locke) Yggdrasil" for the Y).

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-09-15 19:39:31
school rocks, You get to see your freinds and stuff.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-09-15 19:42:35

school rocks, You get to see your freinds and stuff.

I see my friends outside of school.
They rock.

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-09-15 19:46:18

School is meh. The only other person who plays Pokémon is not a competitive battler (her Piplup in Platinum is level 80, apparently it was too cute to evolve), P.E. is as life threatening as usual, math is boring, my crush is completely oblivious, and Latin is going to slow down to a mind numbingly boring pace. Not to mention the fact that I've started throwing things halfway across the room while doing homework (the COLONY acrostic poems for Social Studies were especially bad; I kept thinking of things like "Yaoi" and "(Locke) Yggdrasil" for the Y).

[sarcasm]Boy, you've got it rough compared to me.[sarcasm] My only problem is… my crush is also completely oblivious (or faking), I've got shitloads of homework, and I can't possibly think of how to cram all the stuff I want to do into one day.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-09-15 21:01:12

Because you're that nerdly. (Don't worry, Yggdrasil makes me think Locke too.)

I hope my crush isn't TOO obvious. But you never know.

Tombstoner don't say anything.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-09-15 22:21:37

I kind of gave up on the whole crush thing. Mainly because I don't have enough time for it and most of the people at the college I go to are way older than me and are either already taken or married with kids. (Despite them looking younger than they should.) Also a vast majority of the attractive girls are hick girls of sorts which I find appalling on multiple levels because that is pretty much everyone in my town aside from a select few gems such as Nicole….. but Nicole is long gone in terms of me actually caring anymore. Still I care enough about her that I'd do just about anything for her. At the same time that crush has went on for nearly five years and its to the point of destroying me.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-09-16 10:29:02
Youll find the right one for you eventually bro, you just have to keep looking and putting yourself out there and making yourself available.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-09-17 16:37:41

*slaps Glisp*

I kind of gave up on the whole crush thing. Mainly because I don't have enough time for it and most of the people at the college I go to are way older than me and are either already taken or married with kids. (Despite them looking younger than they should.) Also a vast majority of the attractive girls are hick girls of sorts which I find appalling on multiple levels because that is pretty much everyone in my town aside from a select few gems such as Nicole….. but Nicole is long gone in terms of me actually caring anymore. Still I care enough about her that I'd do just about anything for her. At the same time that crush has went on for nearly five years and its to the point of destroying me.