Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 199

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2012-12-27 01:06:52
This isn't my first post (because apparently my very first post wasn't too horrible :V) but here's one of the worse posts of mine (yes i'm the same person):
http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,920.msg12905.html#msg12905
Oh god why! D: That's probably my worse post. X.X

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2012-12-27 01:22:33
Lol, the "I wish I had a girlfriend………………" at the end just kills me.

Date: 2012-12-27 01:39:31
xD I know right, I was desperate back then. :P Now my gf and I have been together for going on 4 years in June. I was pretty damn pathetic too haha. I managed to mess up a quote too in this post:
http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,891.msg12974.html#msg12974

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2012-12-27 13:40:36
Trying to find my old posts is way too much work, considering my old account posts still show up but I can't just view the profile. Now you guys make me wanna go look haha. PPPE is a prime example of my stupidity here at GCLF when I first joined.

Edit:
Jesus fucking christ.
http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,2789.0.html

Date: 2012-12-27 17:05:12
Lol I remember that. Why'd you even hack the site anyway?

Date: 2012-12-27 18:12:07

Lol I remember that. Why'd you even hack the site anyway?

I honestly don't remember. I think I was bored/playing around with the site and realized what I could do. Just wanted to see what happened ha. I was a fucking idiot.

Date: 2012-12-27 21:48:17
We gotz a h4xor guyz. :P So it's safe to say that probably most of us were n00bs when we first joined GCL. :V How come your old account was deleted? :V Did you do that?

Date: 2012-12-27 23:13:31

I honestly don't remember. I think I was bored/playing around with the site and realized what I could do. Just wanted to see what happened ha. I was a fucking idiot.

-gets power-
LOOK AT ALL THIS POWER I HAVE

-deletes site-
well that escalated quickly

Date: 2012-12-28 00:59:34

-gets power-
LOOK AT ALL THIS POWER I HAVE

-deletes site-
well that escalated quickly

xD I love that meme. If the board still had glitch power you'd definitely get a +1 for that one. :V Why was that taken out anyway? It's sort of a great way to say thank you without having to actually make a thank you post…

Date: 2012-12-28 01:05:29
I think people were taking the amount of glitch power they had super personally and getting mad over it, so, seeing as it was only supposed to be a fun, humorous thing, they took it out.

It would be nice to have it back though. It was fun to use. And the arcade, market, etc.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2012-12-28 01:34:07

I think people were taking the amount of glitch power they had super personally and getting mad over it, so, seeing as it was only supposed to be a fun, humorous thing, they took it out.

It would be nice to have it back though. It was fun to use. And the arcade, market, etc.

We gave glitch power a second chance already, the answer for a third chance is no.

(I was also the guy to re-enable it last time)

Date: 2012-12-28 03:18:26
How come your old account was deleted? :V Did you do that?

Yeah I did that, I forget why.

We gave glitch power a second chance already, the answer for a third chance is no.

(I was also the guy to re-enable it last time)

I never really paid attention or cared about glitch power. I remember it going down a shitton when I fucked up the site.
I miss the arcade/store. That was so much fun, especially the user made items.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2012-12-28 05:32:48
I just hope nobody brings up some (most) of the posts I made back in 2010ish. Too incriminating.

Date: 2012-12-28 12:00:07
Looks like you were very active in the games forum. But there's one post that made me laugh, due to the pic. :P But looking at your post you were just a bit lazy and got the first image from Google. xD If there's something else I didn't see it, and if I do come across it I won't post about it. :V My posts at Titansgo.net were worse than on here believe it or not. Too bad I can't bring up the worse ones anymore… Does anyone else have horrible posts on other forums they joined when they were younger?

Date: 2012-12-28 15:48:45

Looks like you were very active in the games forum. But there's one post that made me laugh, due to the pic. :P But looking at your post you were just a bit lazy and got the first image from Google. xD If there's something else I didn't see it, and if I do come across it I won't post about it. :V My posts at Titansgo.net were worse than on here believe it or not. Too bad I can't bring up the worse ones anymore… Does anyone else have horrible posts on other forums they joined when they were younger?

Yeah, but those forums are long gone now. :P