Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 132

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-09-22 21:41:33
This is my 1506th post.

(Holy crap!)

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-09-22 21:58:41
This is my 533th post, including my former account but not Forum Games. With Forum Games it's my 1308th post. Actually, it was kind of fun going through what I said in 2007, especially since the content and writing style was so abysmal compared to present day.

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-09-22 22:03:57
I was wondering why the hell you were staring at 'flygonlover's' profile for 10 minutes.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-09-22 22:07:06
I only have made 807 posts in all. I'd imagine that a few of the extra ones not listed were deleted twice by me from the trash. (Yeah, you can delete your own posts from the trash if you didn't know that. They disappear FOREVER!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD)

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-09-22 22:25:59

I was wondering why the hell you were staring at 'flygonlover's' profile for 10 minutes.

Wow, stalker alert.

I only have made 807 posts in all. I'd imagine that a few of the extra ones not listed were deleted twice by me from the trash. (Yeah, you can delete your own posts from the trash if you didn't know that. They disappear FOREVER!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD)

Just like in Windows. I think it's fun watching people navigate the hellish maze that is Windows XP. Seeing their frustration at random windows that pop up while browsing the internet ('This page has both encrypted and unencrypted data. Do you still want to view it?') which often have no "Don't ever display this message ever again" box to check or those stupid Norton Security windows which only say "Remind me later" and "Renew now!" at the bottom makes me feel that much better about Ubuntu.

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-09-23 02:28:15
This is my 4891st post.

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-09-23 05:51:38

Wow, stalker alert.

No, not a stalker- I frequently check Who's Online when GCL is active while I'm logged on, and I couldn't help but notice you looking at your old profile.

If I was a stalker, than I'm….

[spoiler][img]http://www.wickedsunshine.com/WagePeace/Rights/Images/WickedSunshine_UncleSam_WatchingYou_750x900.png[/img][/spoiler]

EDIT: I thought I did spoiler it. Oh well… *curses shitty internet*

Date: 2009-09-23 09:30:41

Wow, stalker alert.

No, not a stalker- I frequently check Who's Online when GCL is active while I'm logged on, and I couldn't help but notice you looking at your old profile.

[img]http://www.wickedsunshine.com/WagePeace/Rights/Images/WickedSunshine_UncleSam_WatchingYou_750x900.png[/img]

64 k alert! Next time put an image that large into a spoiler please. Thanks! =P

In other news, I woke up this morning feeling the urge to troll a Pokémon forum like pkmn.net, serebii.net, or even pokecommunity. I'm not quite sure why I'd want to troll pokecommunity but I know for a fact that I definitely want to troll pkmn.net and Serebii.net just to get back at them for sugar coding all their information on their sites. For pokecommunity, I want to release the worse Pokémon hack possible and trick people into downloading it only to find out it is utter shit. Then I'll deny everything they ridicule me about.  I love being me. XD

Of course, I'm restraining myself from such behavior but the temptation is putting up a fight.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-09-23 14:00:05
Spoilers still load the image inside them reguardless if you click them or not.

Date: 2009-09-23 15:03:01
Nevermind then. If you are going to post a super large image, make sure it is JPG format. Was I right that time?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-09-23 15:08:24
Uhh… no.

Big pictures only apply to signatures. :P

Date: 2009-09-23 21:00:56
Oops. I should pay more attention. Oh well.

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-09-24 16:45:21

Wow, stalker alert.

[spoiler][img]http://www.wickedsunshine.com/WagePeace/Rights/Images/WickedSunshine_UncleSam_WatchingYou_750x900.png[/img][/spoiler]

EDIT: I thought I did spoiler it. Oh well… *curses shitty internet*

BIG UNCLE SAM IS WATCHING YOU.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-09-24 18:10:28
Giant Uncle Sam is watching you.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-09-24 18:56:50
enourmous uncle sam is watching you