Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 162

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-10-30 14:33:43
AngrySmurf has researched 50+ Decmarks and has become Decamark Researcher + which allows him to view all Member + Boards; so welcome our newest Member + person.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-10-30 15:01:51
Welcome, Angrysmurf!

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-10-30 15:03:48

AngrySmurf has researched 50+ Decmarks and has become Decamark Researcher + which allows him to view all Member + Boards; so welcome our newest Member + person.

*golf clap*

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-10-30 15:29:21

Ohaider. You'll realize what a bunch of idiots evil monarchs great people zombies I DON'T EVEN KNOW we are soon enough!

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-10-30 16:33:48
Thank you all.  ;D

Doesn't feel that different to be '+', just… makes me realize I've been part of the craziness that is GCL for 3 and a half months now.  8)

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-10-30 16:46:59
I wonder if I can help GCL in some way.

Dunno.

Date: 2009-10-30 16:51:32
Decamarking comes to mind. All I did was ask to help with them 3 weeks ago, and, fifty decamarks later, I got the '+'.

You're already a researcher-all you need is to post fifty, and you'll be a plus.

Date: 2009-10-30 17:01:48
I don't have the patience… anyway, it's no big issue. I'm working on some other projects. So I don't actually get a chance to go for the Decamarks.

…also, to be honest, all my GBA Roms are gone.

Date: 2009-10-30 17:03:50
You could always re-download them.

Anyways, the topic of this thread is topiclessness.

Is the above statement a paradox?

Date: 2009-10-30 17:05:58
No.
I know.
No.
I've got work cut out.

1) Chilling out
2) Working on  my four UTAUs
3) Mario glitches
4) Packing the final stuff for my move
5) My brother's 11th birthday is tomorrow.

So yeah, very busy.

Date: 2009-10-30 17:10:31
I feel like I've got a decent load on my plate, too. I think tiredness was a big contributor to making me sick- I usually fight off simple flus and colds without having to miss school.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-10-30 17:36:13
Congratulations Angrysmurf! Ha, three and a half months may be a new record.

I love Halloween at my school. It's not every day that you get to tell Master Chief that Xbox sucks to his face or listen to your Latin teacher make a lecture in a toga.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-10-30 17:36:53
…xbox doesn't suck, it's nintendo's fault for selling out rare

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-10-30 19:44:17

Thank you all.  ;D

Doesn't feel that different to be '+', just… makes me realize I've been part of the craziness that is GCL for 3 and a half months now.  8)

HOLY CREAM PIE AND A SANDWICH! 3 months? That is one short period of time.

EDIT: I am coming up with the weirdest things today, second only to my Chamber Ensemble teacher.
(He has said things like: "That sounded like a retarded frog trying to throw up," or "Your laugh sounds like a dying pterodactyl in heat." The latter he said in Chorus, and I only heard this from a friend.)

EDIT 2:

Anyways, the topic of this thread is topiclessness.

Is the above statement a paradox?

No, because I can simply say that that is false.

Date: 2009-10-31 10:08:33
I'm watching the scene in 'Get Smart' when he shoots himself with his needle-shooting Swiss Army Knife. He says 'Mother of Pearl and 'Son of a Hamster', among other things, so it was funny that I first read your post while hearing more random phrases.

And, yes, 3 months is pretty short. Somehow it feels longer, though.