Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 158

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-10-26 16:02:02
Hmmm… wasn't a religious reference, but I have gone to a Catholic school my whole life, so my brain possibly used my subconscience to create the joke based on my knowledge of religion.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-10-26 17:50:56
Speaking of stoning to death, I'd like to do that to John Mayer because of his new song, "Who Says (I Can't Get Stoned)". This song might have made sense a few decades ago, but here and now it's out of place. I would forgive him if it was a good song, but in my opinion it's crap. Thanks a lot for adding to the pile of crap my favorite radio station has been coerced into playing, Mr. Mayer.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-10-26 20:16:14
On an ever LESS happy note, I have a fever of 99+ degrees Fahrenheit. Joyous day.
But on the bright side, I get to study Greek more because I'm not going to school tomorrow. (Even though I got an A- average for this mid-term…)

:D

Date: 2009-10-27 06:01:53
Ughhh, I'm getting sick too (maybe swine flu). My brother has been sick for five days (he's going to the doctors today to see if it's H1N1), in general, most kids at my high school are sick (with three confirmed H1N1 cases there), and I recently had a hockey game against a team that had players on it who recently had swine flu (the result being my equipment completely disinfected).

It may be the common cold, or a different strain of flu, but I just have a feeling it's swine flu.

For all of those wondering (ie panicking) about swine flu, I can tell you something. If my brother has it (of course, that's a pretty big if), than be assured that H1N1 is no different than any other flu; my brother has acted and felt exactlly how he usually does when he gets sick.

Wow, I wrote more than I thought, but I'm done now– I have to cough.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-10-27 06:03:54
you heart smurfs

Date: 2009-10-27 06:04:42

you heart smurfs

Reimoni made it (I didn't request it) and sent it to my profile (through comments); I found it good, and added it to my sig.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-10-27 11:12:09
Brocco Guy, Angrysmurf, let's all hope that we get better. Just think positively (yeah, sounds dumb, but it doesn't help to make yourself sick) and take lots of meds.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-10-27 11:39:37
Amazingly I haven't gotten H1N1 yet.

I've said this before, but I really want to show off my Smurf toy collection to Angrysmurf. (provided of course I can find it.)

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-10-27 11:57:49

Brocco Guy, Angrysmurf, let's all hope that we get better. Just think positively (yeah, sounds dumb, but it doesn't help to make yourself sick) and take lots of meds.

PROVEN FACT: The happier you are, the healthier you are.

Actually, I don't feel all that sick.
*COUGHHACKHACKCOUGHHACKlkfjasl;dkfjs;lhLKHACKCOUGH*
Excuse me.

I've been playing the Beatles: Rock Band. I'm disappointed they don't have Hey Jude, Let It Be, Across the Universe etc.
Can you say I wants moneys?

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-10-27 12:00:42
miujyrhfabsdskje3grbhghbndstyysduhkjl67uyujgh sorry, there was a spider on the keyboard.

Can you say I wants moneys?

Yes, I can say that.

"I wants moneys"

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-10-27 12:15:38
We've got to have…MONEY.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-10-27 12:37:48

We've got to have…MONEY.

And I've got to have sex otherwise I'm going to die. XD

Date: 2009-10-27 15:55:38

I've said this before, but I really want to show off my Smurf toy collection to Angrysmurf. (provided of course I can find it.)

I'd love to see it of course (just see my sig  ;D).

Anyways, the doctor's office was too busy to check my brother, so we don't know if it's H1N1. Meanwhile, I have felt shittier and shittier as the day goes on; I'm getting the chills and I have a pounding headache, with the occasional sneeze and cough. Meh, hopefully I will get better.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-10-27 17:17:25

We've got to have…MONEY.

Highlight to show text.

(This'll work as a spoiler until some things get added on to SMF I guess.)

If you're desperate, the couch is tha-*shot*

(Only saying this since one of my drunk dad's drunk and possibly drugged up friends actually did that when I was 4/5 when I was asleep in my room.  Apparently he WAS that desperate. And yes, we did get rid of the couch and my parents told me he "pissed on it" instead.)

But yes, enough of the perversion for now, kthx.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-10-27 17:32:10

We've got to have…MONEY.

There was actually a video that replaced "money" with "s**". Maybe I could make a short YTP of what you just exactly said.