Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 48

Re: Thread of Topic-lessness 2

Posted by: Super fivex(safari)
Date: 2008-04-16 01:11:56
Safari is pretty fast(and I like it's interface), I hope meh dad doesn't uninstall it.
BTW, I didn't want to log in.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-04-16 11:34:33

Safari is pretty fast(and I like it's interface), I hope meh dad doesn't uninstall it.

LOL.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-04-16 19:00:48

LOL.
He uninstalled Fire Fox on my Desk top(As well as many other things like Avast anti virus, meaning that It only has symantec on it). =_=

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2008-04-18 16:53:09
I hate it when that kind of thing happens. I find it espeically annoying on school computers

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2008-04-23 10:02:20
Meh. On a completely unrelated (although this thread has no topic) and very sexy note:
http://www.dsfanboy.com/photos/cosplaying-link-duo/

Date: 2008-04-23 21:05:30
^LOL! Random paragraph 1:
I think I'm ready to go this is thwe purpose of my life.
I'm today! I'm today Make a move show a love.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-04-24 21:41:07
Microsoft Video 1 is an effective video censorship format, if you want to censor all interesting parts of the video. Just set it to low quality when converting a video to that format.

Date: 2008-05-05 13:45:07
Nobody here has to reply to what I said if it's going to make the thread dead for more than a week.

Date: 2008-05-05 21:19:13
^^LOL! I took a long hiatus and then, well nearly the entire GCL has changed! And yuzihax one of the good admins, was demoted to Glitch scientest when I came back! And then, after a few minuets, she was demoted again to Member+! Just because someone posted in an old thread! Grr and that started a fight, wich caused yuzihax to act like tommy walker when no one replied to his thread! What has GCL become?! This is the end of my rant.

Date: 2008-05-05 23:25:09
*He

But yeah, it has changed a lot. But I think it has had the problem, which caused the change you talked about, for a very long time.

Also, sorry for asking this at a slightly… bad time, but do I happen to be one of the least "interesting" admins? Lasting curiosity can be torture, you see.

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2008-05-05 23:32:16
If it IS torture, I wouldn't be here posting -_-

Date: 2008-05-05 23:34:11

If it IS torture, I wouldn't be here posting -_-

Not literally. Metaphorally, I guess.

Date: 2008-05-05 23:44:27
Well of course. The best one, well now anyways.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-05-06 09:58:56
He is a good admin.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-05-06 17:39:16

^^LOL! I took a long hiatus and then, well nearly the entire GCL has changed! And yuzihax one of the good admins, was demoted to Glitch scientest when I came back! And then, after a few minuets, she was demoted again to Member+! Just because someone posted in an old thread! Grr and that started a fight, wich caused yuzihax to act like tommy walker when no one replied to his thread! What has GCL become?! This is the end of my rant.

Well, Yuzi was demoted, not for being a good admin, but for being an idiot and a pompous ass.

Also, I think, the changes around here a mainly for the better. Course I think this because I'm making most of the changes my self.