Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 72

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-12 21:19:55
Equa est magna et bonum. The only Latin Phrase I have memorized.
It means: The Horse is big and good!
My Latin textbook was perverted. :-\

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-04-12 21:52:20
Recently, I've been working on making songs in QBasic on my 386 laptop (Windows 3.1, but I almost always use the DOS shell).

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2009-04-13 18:18:14
Ah, BASIC. It's too bad that people changed it from a simple to use, understandable programming language to a high-maintenance, complicated one.

?Effectively making its own name an oxymoron.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-04-13 18:51:13
Randomly interjecting here, but as I was looking at the origin of this discussion, I realized that I was probably the person who screwed up the shoutbox. I did not take responsibility then for fear of retribution, but I want to apologize and say it was an accident.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-04-13 19:33:56

Randomly interjecting here, but as I was looking at the origin of this discussion, I realized that I was probably the person who screwed up the shoutbox. I did not take responsibility then for fear of retribution, but I want to apologize and say it was an accident.

Umm… Shoutbox?

Flygonlover?

Edit:  Chatrooms… shoutbox… yeah… you're flygonlover.

Edit 2: Weird since I remembered your username, I remembered a lot of old GCLFers like Jacob and drew glitchmast, rjaguar, Hoggins, etc.

Date: 2009-04-13 19:50:24
A lot of veteran members can identify other old members, I believe. Although I can't, my memory is unusually foggy when trying to think of late '05-early '06 GCLF.

Date: 2009-04-13 22:10:12
I don't think we should fuse those veteran's accounts for nostalgic purposes.

Date: 2009-04-14 11:46:28
Who suggested that?

Date: 2009-04-14 14:58:19
I did. The only thing I can say is that They still shouldn't be allowed to access that old account. But that account doesn't nessesarily have to be destroyed now does it? The reason why I'm saying that is that fusing an ancient account with a new account destroys a piece of GCLF history. We don't want that do we?

Date: 2009-04-14 15:56:05
Umm… we let them access their old accounts all the time. :P

Edit: Even more proof they're both the same: their hostmasks match.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-04-14 16:04:20
Well, make the old acount the main acount, and put all of the new acount's posts in it.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-04-14 19:29:27

A lot of veteran members can identify other old members, I believe.

hi dynashock

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-04-14 19:33:20

Well, make the old acount the main acount, and put all of the new acount's posts in it.

But, having multiple accounts is allowed.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-04-14 19:35:16
The only anything regarding multiple accounts is at http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,4480.0.html and they are allowed, but staff reserve the right to combine accounts or reveal the "true identity" of an alternate account. It doesn't really matter unless you don't do anything wrong with them, of course.

Date: 2009-04-14 20:28:53

A lot of veteran members can identify other old members, I believe.

hi dynashock

Wow, if he's DynaShock he's been majorly un-assified. >_> (Don't make me bring up the last few days of IRC he was there.)