Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 242

Re: The Glitchy Thread of Topiclessness (#3)

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2018-03-13 16:54:48

internet a n a r c h y

I can sing a rain….. dvfgcgbyiuyhTMTRAINERvrvgurdREDREDROCKETrfe .. DARN YOU MISSINGNO.!!!!!  >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRTdq0VsLGQ
Let's all sing together

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2018-03-13 17:59:30
>Listening to Ramones
>It's snowing outside like a Jamaican spilled his cocaine
>Browsing a Kirby thread on /v/

Comfy.

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2018-03-21 10:20:25
Also, I made the Forum Games board publicly viewable again. So hopefully there's more participation in that board.

Date: 2018-03-21 17:25:23
>It's a "Bert decides to call one of his friends and then realizes that even though they have his number they never call him" episode

Oh well maybe tomorrow.

Date: 2018-03-24 06:05:27
needs more oldbies

Date: 2018-03-24 16:32:43

needs more oldbies

Oldbie:

This title is granted to those who were on Glitch City Laboratories' previous incarnations at or before 2005.

Lmao the only oldbies who are even active anymore are admins and mods.

[size=7pt]Make me one for shits and giggles.[/size]

Posted by: CytricAcid
Date: 2018-03-25 03:33:50
my old accounts been around since 2007, but im really just a longtime lurker whos never contributed anything of worth, oh well.
acknowledge me senpai!

Date: 2018-03-28 16:18:39
>New laptop
>Install word processor (Libreoffice 4 lyfe)
>Gotta go through all my documents now and add shit to the dictionary
>All those Glitchmon names from TSOG
>Probably just as many Pokemon names
>God knows what else

[img]https://pics.me.me/heavy-be-heavy-breat-heavy-breathing-avy-breathing-heavy-brea-22783999.png[/img]

Date: 2018-03-30 23:46:43

needs more oldbies

Oldbie:

This title is granted to those who were on Glitch City Laboratories' previous incarnations at or before 2005.

Lmao the only oldbies who are even active anymore are admins and mods.

yes these oldbies

Posted by: Couldntthinkofaname
Date: 2018-03-31 00:15:37

Bert for Mod 2018

Date: 2018-04-01 01:35:10
And now it's time for HOW TO KILL ALL FORMS OF DISCUSSION ON 4CHAN WITH UNCLE HIROSHIMOOT.

/b/ has a cute bunny video playing tho.

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2018-04-01 05:48:12
@someone

Date: 2018-04-01 17:41:42

have there been any guesses regarding the running speed of the europasaurus? Google brings up dick.

Still wondering this. The reason I ask is because my newest* story idea involves the protagonist being partnered with a europasaurus because it seemed like an ideal dinosaur steed and because theropods - which would probably make more sense - are overrated trash.

Even though brachiosaurus could only move at 10mp/h (or 16km/h), europasaurus is a dwarf species, being 20ft long at most and went shoulder-to-shoulder with an adult male (see this for a basic idea) and weighed as much as a cow. As such, it might've been faster than its colossal relatives. Even then, 16km/h is pretty good for  brachiosaurus when you take the length of its strides into account.

On a completely unrelated note, this laptop keyboard is shit.

[size=8pt]*I actually wrote two full stories but neither one of them were any good and I've tweaked the concept quite a bit. It was originally called Dinocop, about a cop who had a pet europasaurus, but then I decided to make him a vigilante instead. The europasaurus was also the only dinosaur in both stories but I've since decided to add more. So the whole thing is basically getting a reboot.[/size]

@someone

4chan's admin Hiroshimoot Nagashitposter added this retarded team thing to posts you see in the attachment, kind of like the IDs on /pol/. It's completely killed discussion on boards like /tv/, /mu/ and /v/ (yeah yeah >implying /v/ talks about video games).

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2018-04-03 08:47:42
Daily reminder not to use ableist slurs!

Date: 2018-04-03 22:28:12
So Team Kirby Clash Deluxe is pretty fun but F**K YOU PYRIBBIT STOP JUMPING INTO THE FUCKING BACKGROUND YOU GODDAMNED PIECE OF s**t f**k ALL I WANT TO DO IS GET A FUCKING PLATINUM MEDAL FOR BEATING YOU BUT NOOOOOOOOOO YOUR STUPID ASS WON'T SIT STILL FOR TWO GODDAMNED SECONDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.