Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

The Member's Guide to Topiclessness - Page 60

Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-02-06 22:15:16
Nothing much, if you ignore the movement to get a seat in the Commons.  Also, Mayor Bruce "ZZUZZ[blk]ZZ?ZZ[MN]ZZ" Airplane-Coffeeshop-Harris is under investigation for embezzlement.

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-02-06 22:48:47

What happens in Glitch City nowadays?

Huge rows of speakers placed at select places in Glitch City Laboratories constantly play Never Gonna Give You Up.

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2009-02-06 23:04:29
If you were gay, wha–*shot*

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-02-06 23:23:21
This kind of sickens me. You see lately it seems no one but me has been really attempting to submit glitches. Likewise admins haven't been checking the submit a glitch forum as frequently as once before. I'm not criticizing the admins I'm just concerned. I'm concerned because the site has been just kind of sitting here. Yeah sure there have been posts made but nothing remotely new in glitching has surfaced these days. I don't blame anyone. I'm just saying we've got to take a new approach. Start doing stuff with the 3D pokemon games. Start opening up any pokemon game possible in a hex editor and see anything new to be found.

We need to get this forum moving again and continue to be the #1 glitch site. We need more people to put forth the effort. Even if we have to sift through old information to find new information we must make sure to look at each detail individually. We specialize in glitches but not much in glitching has been happening lately. We need people willing to pirate the Gamecube pokemon games (no I'm not providing links so nice try any of you silly goose eggs.) we don't have any decimark info written down for them yet as far as I can see. There have to be some good glitchy things in them somewhere.

We need these boards back up to speed. Things have been slow lately, but didn't really start slowing down until Hax left the labs. If Hax and Ace91 said they didn't like the direction the forums were going in then it is time for change. So what if they weren't referring to the way glitches were being announced. I think that needs to be changed as well. I noticed thing really started to slow down some when Ace left as I've been sifting through old threads and spying on all of you from the who's online, watching every move you make and the forums were still in a good speed but I started to slowly notice that there were eventually less things being noticed and when Hax left practically many of the submitted glitches were left to rot in the submissions forum unnoticed by the Admins. As I've said before it isn't anyone's fault. We just haven't been trying as hard as we used to because there haven't been as many attempts at things as there used to be.

Now I must ask everyone: WILL YOU HELP US ACHIEVE OUR GOAL??! *Raises hands in the air signaling the audience to applaud. 

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-02-06 23:35:06

Likewise admins haven't been checking the submit a glitch forum as frequently as once before.

I check it like everyday. :P

Date: 2009-02-06 23:45:47
Then how come some of my topic even though the requirements have been met are ignored?

Date: 2009-02-07 09:25:39
If you mean this: http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,4143.0.html

Then that's because there's more research needed to be done on it.

If you mean Caspar then Caspar's just gonna sit there until the site turns into a wiki since really there's no pages on the site that links to Misc. games.

Date: 2009-02-07 09:50:08
I see but what about sonic? I submitted one there. The big the cat glitch that was not discovered by me but is little known.

Date: 2009-02-07 13:33:27
http://sonic.glitchcity.info/

Also the same as caspar in terms of existance.  (Page won't load since there's no Orange Glove powering that part of the site yet (or wiki))

Date: 2009-02-07 15:53:10
Damn you Orange Glove! Damn you Kayla! Oh well I cannot ignore what cannot be helped. So I will continue looking at things involving the Gamecube pokemon games but it will be limited in what I do for a few reasons.
1. My connection is bad so Pirating them is out of the question.
2. I do not own a Gamecube Action replay
3.I suck at making Game Enhancer codes.

What I really want to look at is decimarks in the Gamecube Pokemon RPGs but the above reasons prevent me from doing so.

I do know of a few minor glitches in those games but they aren't very interesting and I don't own a video camera so getting proof for them will be difficult.

Posted by: Thomas
Date: 2009-02-07 15:54:04

Damn you Orange Glove! Damn you Kayla! Oh well I cannot ignore what cannot be helped. So I will continue looking at things involving the Gamecube pokemon games but it will be limited in what I do for a few reasons.
1. My connection is bad so Pirating them is out of the question.
2. I do not own a Gamecube Action replay
3.I suck at making Game Enhancer codes.

What I really want to look at is decimarks in the Gamecube Pokemon RPGs but the above reasons prevent me from doing so.

I do know of a few minor glitches in those games but they aren't very interesting and I don't own a video camera so getting proof for them will be difficult.

I couldn't even if I wanted to. My Gamecube doesn't work properly.

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2009-02-10 17:30:43
*has a Wii, but is disappointed that he can't run Action Replay Max on it*

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-02-10 21:19:22
Homebrew channel = WIN

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-02-13 11:01:04

Homebrew channel = WIN

YOU WIN.
My HBC failed. (STUPID 3.4.)

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-02-13 13:35:47
Does not have a Wii. :(

Has a 2006 Xbox 360.  And I have never gotten the RRoD (except once at my friend's house, but the heat was on 88… blame Canada.)